Jenkins you are Cray Cray

Unregistered

Jenkins you are Cray Cray

Jenkins you are Cray Cray if you think that the 20 women that you have screwed on this department coming onto this form are going to make us change your mind about who you really are and how you skated through your entire career you are Cray Cray. If you think that people are blind to that 3000 different topics here which although sometimes Disrespectful 80% of the time they are true. You are a scammer, adulterer, thief, hypocrite, but kisser, and you’re a zero in the entire sense of the word. You are not a man that stands for anything. You are not a leader. You show off your degree and you brag that you speak well. We all know how you got this job. And some of us were around when you talked highly of the people that help you get there and now you’re the first one in line waiting with a hatchet. You are no leader there will be no revolt you are not my choice and you weren’t a lot of peoples choice. Go home and take care of your wife for a change. You are Cray Cray if you think that we don’t see through your BS

Unregistered
    Just because he’s a stud doesn’t mean you have to be a hater

Unregistered
    Lol... he may be a Nice guy but he is No Stud 🤮

Unregistered
    LOL nice guy. The guys a hypocrite never did a day of police work in his life. And is only about himself and getting the popularity and credit. And no he is nothing to take home and introduced to Your mother! He helped ruin the PBA and is denying he contributed i. ruining it and is pretending he didn’t enjoy the perks. Jenkins’ is a hypocrite and played both sides. At first he loved the old PBA then he went against them. Then he cordate dated and married the new PBA. Now sitting back thinking that the members are asleep and they’re going to let him swoop In. No my friend some of us are vested and in it for the long-haul vote of no confidence for all of you!

Unregistered
    The members are not asleep. They are in a coma! They have no clue what is going on

Unregistered
    Well Said.

Unregistered
    Jenkins takes a Chick ti the Party that’s not his wife!!! He is a POS!! He has No Respect for Family or Self!!

Unregistered
    You are a hater because you have troubles getting a chic or keeping one. Don’t hate- love.
    Let me live my life and you live yours.

Unregistered
    If this was Zero Lt. Your wife is going to live her life” when she gets paid from your dumb ass and your cheating behavior. We all know you won the lotto with her. Lucky that she stays loyal to you because I would scooped her up from you in a heartbeat. You make the other real men on this department that work hard and have earned their title look bad. And you know better at being a a father from what I hear from your other 33. Your a Zero