Hey pba where did you go!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Hey pba where did you go!

The website is still down and were still waiting for you guys to show up to our roll calls to explain what happen with all the changes.

Unregistered
    Pick up the phone but I’m sure you won’t Abe. Rather try to start something on this trash site

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The website is still down and were still waiting for you guys to show up to our roll calls to explain what happen with all the changes.
    Read your email or the PBA Facebook page. It was addressed there about the webpage being switched over as well as the dates for the RC meetings. I guess it’s easier to go to LEOAffairs and be a little ***** than make a phone and ask a question.

Unregistered
    Pretty testy. Someone needs a hug

Unregistered
    For those of us who are not on Facebook, can anyone say where are we with the contract? The city approved a budget, yet we are still trying to negotiate? Just curious if anyone has heard anything. They aren’t sending out emails like they use to.

Unregistered
    Still negotiating. Next meeting is on 10/2 I believe. They always have budget done during negotiations means nothing. Might wanna check your emails because I get updates make sure you didn’t accylist them as span.

Unregistered
    Now that her husband was made sergeant and given the DUI position, maybe she will start working for us. DP sold us out for personal gain. And WTF is the secretary doing? She was a slug detective and now doesn’t even update the membership on union business status. The website is members only, but rarely gets updated. I would like to know what the union asked for in the contract and what the city countered with. I really hope you guys weren’t expecting a whole lot with this contract.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now that her husband was made sergeant and given the DUI position, maybe she will start working for us. DP sold us out for personal gain. And WTF is the secretary doing? She was a slug detective and now doesn’t even update the membership on union business status. The website is members only, but rarely gets updated. I would like to know what the union asked for in the contract and what the city countered with. I really hope you guys weren’t expecting a whole lot with this contract.
    Actually I do update the website at least once a week if not more, and send out emails every time we have had a meeting with information that needs to get out to the members. You must not be logging on to the site. And if you aren’t getting my emails, maybe your information isn’t updated. Just sent one yesterday explaining things with negotiations. I explained at roll calls that right before I came to the PBA there was a website change and it’s quite possible that information may have not been transferred properly and if you were not getting emails to contact me. So instead of coming on here and trying to insult me, pick up the phone or come see me! Thanks!

Unregistered
    Oh Abe let it go

Unregistered
    I wonder why Abe is now running for Tampa Fire and Police Pension Trustee?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast