Hey pba where did you go! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder why Abe is now running for Tampa Fire and Police Pension Trustee?
    Maybe because it has to do with money.

Unregistered
    Maybe because it has to do with money.
    Trustees are fiduciary stewards of the F&P Pension Fund, please explain?

Unregistered
    Maybe for the same reason the current VP just applied to TIA . Just needs a change

Unregistered
    Maybe for the same reason the current VP just applied to TIA . Just needs a change
    did you not read your email? Jimmy is staying.

Unregistered
    Jimmy is about Jimmy. Always has been, always will be.

Unregistered
    I'm sorry but I am voting for someone that is all in 100%. Not someone that quit the last time he could not get along with the last president. Now it's a fact he was exploring his options but now back 100% on board according to Jimmy. So what happens the next time things don't go his way? He quits and starts exploring his options again? If i know someone is being shady I'm just not going to quit and walk away from it.

Unregistered
    I'm sorry but I am voting for someone that is all in 100%. Not someone that quit the last time he could not get along with the last president. Now it's a fact he was exploring his options but now back 100% on board according to Jimmy. So what happens the next time things don't go his way? He quits and starts exploring his options again? If i know someone is being shady I'm just not going to quit and walk away from it.
    Well said Dale

Unregistered
    Now that her husband was made sergeant and given the DUI position, maybe she will start working for us. DP sold us out for personal gain. And WTF is the secretary doing? She was a slug detective and now doesn’t even update the membership on union business status. The website is members only, but rarely gets updated. I would like to know what the union asked for in the contract and what the city countered with. I really hope you guys weren’t expecting a whole lot with this contract.
    The JO and DF voting will be whatever that nonsense with the VP game is ridiculous but I hope JD replaces the secretary. She is absolutely worthless and always has been as an officer, detective and now on the PBA.

Unregistered
    Now that her husband was made sergeant and given the DUI position, maybe she will start working for us. DP sold us out for personal gain. And WTF is the secretary doing? She was a slug detective and now doesn’t even update the membership on union business status. The website is members only, but rarely gets updated. I would like to know what the union asked for in the contract and what the city countered with. I really hope you guys weren’t expecting a whole lot with this contract.
    This was some shady shit by DP. It’s a fact TP got the DUI Sgt because of DP and our Chief making a deal. SOD didn’t want him and his own Major didn’t bring him to the table. They were told. That’s fact

Unregistered
    Go away Dale

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast