Admin picks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Admin picks

Unregistered

Admin picks

Just heard the news that they're gonna be going through the sergeant's list and cherry picking administrative picks based on skin color. If they weren't smart enough to score high on the list they shouldn't be picked from the bottom of the barrel.

Unregistered
    Are you new here or something?

Unregistered

Ask Sherwin-Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just heard the news that they're gonna be going through the sergeant's list and cherry picking administrative picks based on skin color. If they weren't smart enough to score high on the list they shouldn't be picked from the bottom of the barrel.
    Sweet! Finally, there should be a shit ton of Caucasian admin picks since black and white are shades. Color me Sherwin-Williams #7537 "Irish Cream"

Unregistered
    Are you new here or something?
    Yeah. Not sure why this is a surprise to anyone anymore. Temporary will exceed Israel's black promotion numbers in spades. Look at how that's (not) working at the jail. Merit based promotions are history.

Unregistered

Cool Quote of the day:

Yeah. Not sure why this is a surprise to anyone anymore. Temporary will exceed Israel's black promotion numbers in spades. Look at how that's (not) working at the jail. Merit based promotions are history.
    "Temporary will exceed Israel's black promotion numbers in spades."

Unregistered
    Unfortunately, this is true and so ridiculous! When will BSO ever learn? BSO wants halfway decent supervisors, yet they stack the deck by going way down on the list to get their administrative picks. Now don't get me wrong, not all good supervisors test well, but we all know why they are reaching down for their picks. Then they'll put them in districts like Weston, Parkland, LBS, Cooper City, or some special assignment to pass their probation. They will never be put in a real district for fear they might fail. Then they wonder why supervisors can't make a decision!

Unregistered
    Unfortunately, this is true and so ridiculous! When will BSO ever learn? BSO wants halfway decent supervisors, yet they stack the deck by going way down on the list to get their administrative picks. Now don't get me wrong, not all good supervisors test well, but we all know why they are reaching down for their picks. Then they'll put them in districts like Weston, Parkland, LBS, Cooper City, or some special assignment to pass their probation. They will never be put in a real district for fear they might fail. Then they wonder why supervisors can't make a decision!
    I really wish I didn't agree with this statement. It is however, the sad state of affairs that plagues BSO. I wish the best to the newly promoted. May they rise to the challenge that awaits them.

Unregistered
    Maybe when command start going to jail for problems these unfit fools cause, it will make a difference. We have always had a black church lady or two in the ranks, but it's been allowed to fester and puss. Now there are many and most of the agency's majors and colonels are promoted because they atrended once and broke wind at one of the 400 black churches in Broward. And it isn't done quiet and discretely anymore. These assholes are arrogantly walking around telling people they will be promoted over everyone else before their captain knows he's losing them. Look at BSOs featured employee of the month. Isn't anyone tired of the fake church references? Question: "What do you do for a lift?" Answer: "I pray." Best advice: "Trust God." So tired of these hypocrites. They are far from holy.

Unregistered
    "Temporary will exceed Israel's black promotion numbers in spades."
    SO TRUE and Al Pollock will be twice as bad....trust me!!!!

Unregistered
    SO TRUE and Al Pollock will be twice as bad....trust me!!!!
    Yeah, except if Pollock wins, it'll also be raining white women.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast