Medical Marijuana
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Medical Marijuana

Does anyone here have a medical marijuana prescription? I’ve been an IS II in southern for a few years now and have been considering getting a prescription to help with some PTSD. The agency hasn’t put out any specific directive and our Southern Belle Secretary’s family OWNS Trulieve (I’ll let you figure out how a state senator pulled that off...). Anyhow, I can’t see these bureaucrats in Tallahassee taking disciplinary action against IS II’s for using medicine. I mean - TP is a tool, but he’s not a fool. Any thoughts?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone here have a medical marijuana prescription? I’ve been an IS II in southern for a few years now and have been considering getting a prescription to help with some PTSD. The agency hasn’t put out any specific directive and our Southern Belle Secretary’s family OWNS Trulieve (I’ll let you figure out how a state senator pulled that off...). Anyhow, I can’t see these bureaucrats in Tallahassee taking disciplinary action against IS II’s for using medicine. I mean - TP is a tool, but he’s not a fool. Any thoughts?
    Here is what happened at at a local city. The worker came up hot on a drug test. He said I have a medical marijuana card. City responded you still can't use marijuana it's not a prescription it's a medical card. There is a difference. So they can still ban you from using it.

Unregistered
    Here is what happened at at a local city. The worker came up hot on a drug test. He said I have a medical marijuana card. City responded you still can't use marijuana it's not a prescription it's a medical card. There is a difference. So they can still ban you from using it.
    There will not be an exemption for state employees. Medical marijuana or state employment. Pick one.

Unregistered
    There will not be an exemption for state employees. Medical marijuana or state employment. Pick one.
    So f*** my PTSD? And f*** the Florida Constitution? It’s moments like this I’m glad we have civilian leadership.

Unregistered
    So f*** my PTSD? And f*** the Florida Constitution? It’s moments like this I’m glad we have civilian leadership.
    That attitude won't change anything. Civilian leadership has nothing to do with it. Sworn or non sworn. Does not matter.

Unregistered
    Listen if you want be a drug addict, have at it.

Unregistered
    Listen if you want be a drug addict, have at it.
    You better get used to regulating it, hillbilly. Why do you think Halsey’s here? He’s a state senator whose family owns Trulieve. It’s not for $150k a year, and it’s not to run a ‘deregathon’

Unregistered
    Another whiny ISII. Where do we find these people?

Capt ISII
    Another whiny ISII. Where do we find these people?
    Not all of is are whining. I'm too busy milking the BS job for everything I can get out of it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt ISII View Post
    Not all of is are whining. I'm too busy milking the BS job for everything I can get out of it.
    I totally appreciate that. Glad you can admit it is a BS job!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast