Medical Marijuana - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You better get used to regulating it, hillbilly. Why do you think Halsey’s here? He’s a state senator whose family owns Trulieve. It’s not for $150k a year, and it’s not to run a ‘deregathon’
    Several things need to be corrected. The Secretary of DBBR is not a state senator. DBBR will have no role in the cannabis trade, medical or recreational.

Unregistered
    Several things need to be corrected. The Secretary of DBBR is not a state senator. DBBR will have no role in the cannabis trade, medical or recreational.
    Actually, he was a state senator and resigned to be secretary. And his family owns the largest medical marijuana provider in the state. Why would a guy like that come to DBPR? Maybe he’s passionate about licensing the Hair Cuttery - or maybe he believes he can be on the ground floor of recreational marijuana regulation. ABT is the logical destination for marijuana reg. Who else has comparable infrastructure and experience? It’s called critical thinking. Learn it. It’ll make you a better LEO

Unregistered
    Actually, he was a state senator and resigned to be secretary. And his family owns the largest medical marijuana provider in the state. Why would a guy like that come to DBPR? Maybe he’s passionate about licensing the Hair Cuttery - or maybe he believes he can be on the ground floor of recreational marijuana regulation. ABT is the logical destination for marijuana reg. Who else has comparable infrastructure and experience? It’s called critical thinking. Learn it. It’ll make you a better LEO
    He was never a senator. He was a representative though. And yes, there is a difference. ABT will never be involved in recreational pot regulation. That will be the Nikki F. Show. Live and learn the differences between regulations and politics but most importantly, learn the difference between representative and senator.

Unregistered
    He was never a senator. He was a representative though. And yes, there is a difference. ABT will never be involved in recreational pot regulation. That will be the Nikki F. Show. Live and learn the differences between regulations and politics but most importantly, learn the difference between representative and senator.
    That’s what you’re gonna grab on to? That I didn’t wikipedia the guy? You’re an insecure fellow. I promise you - the Republicans aren’t going to give Democrat Nikki Fried marijuana regulation. I guess Wikipedia didn’t tell you that?

We regulate and tax vice, and will continue to do so - on an expanded basis. Why else would Representative Trulieve be here? Use your head.

Unregistered
    That’s what you’re gonna grab on to? That I didn’t wikipedia the guy? You’re an insecure fellow. I promise you - the Republicans aren’t going to give Democrat Nikki Fried marijuana regulation. I guess Wikipedia didn’t tell you that?

We regulate and tax vice, and will continue to do so - on an expanded basis. Why else would Representative Trulieve be here? Use your head.
    I appreciate your passion for what you think is correct. I don't use wiki. I am just surprised that someone who took shots at the Secretary in previous posts (questioned his motive), poked fun at regulatory aspects of the department (remember hair cuttery?) and whined about not being able to smoke weed while working for the state, fascinated with Trulieve, has never read 20.165, and thinks we are vice cops also believes we will be involved in weed regulation. I tell you what you will see first. The front side of the card issued by DOACS will have the concealed carry permit. The back side will have the weed permit. That way they can do them both and only need one picture. Now that is Davis Award material!

This topic has become boring and my pool filter needs maintenance. See you at the dispensary.

Unregistered

got caught

June of 2019 people had already figured this man out bet his dirty workers in Tallahassee be quite nervous right now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12