Carmine Marceno is the defenition of courrption.

Unregistered

Carmine Marceno is the defenition of courrption.

Carmine Marceno is the most corrupt Sheriff in the History of Florida.

https://www.news-press.com/story/new...fbi/955678001/

Unregistered

Flying Monkeys

Flying Monkeys (The Narcissist’s Tool for the Smear Campaign)

The topic today is about the role of flying monkeys, who can become flying monkeys, how the narcissist (Carmine Marceno) recruits flying monkeys against the target, why does the narcissist use these flying monkeys, and then I’m going to give you a mini survival guide for dealing with flying monkeys.

First of all flying monkeys are also known as the:
    Command Staff lackeys
    entourage
    accomplices
    enablers
    extension of the narcissist
    campaign managers
    They’re out there recruiting other people, kind of in a way like religious people might knock on your door and try to recruit you into their religion. They’re trying to convert you into the religion of the narcissist, which is reality by the narcissist.
    So the role of these flying monkeys is first of all abuse by proxy.

Unregistered
    I am, in no way at all, one of Marceno's supporters, cheerleaders, or flying monkeys. In fact, he doesn't even know who I am and I prefer it like that. I just do my job, collect my paycheck, and go home. I keep my nose and mouth out of the mess. I will say, however, in his defense, it does not matter who is in that position, they will always be accused of being a narcissist, at the very least.

I do not think Marceno is the man for the job. He has no clue what we, the troops, deal with on a daily basis. His power is in his big donations from people who are not even voters in our County. Look at the list. And, no, I did not, and will not, contribute to his campaign or anyone else's for that matter. He only takes care of his buddies. I wish the NEWS PRESS would 119 all pay authorizations since he's taken charge, and anything having to do with pay increases and the 'reason' for them. They will see that he's not been smart with the tax payer money, only buying friends and supporters....or so he thinks.

Unregistered
    Carmine has been written over 450 checks by Lee County residents so far, in two months. Jim has been written 38 by Lee County residents, in five months. There are so many fundraisers left for Carmine, those are your facts again. There will be over 1000 checks written when it’s done, same as Mike Scott accomplished against Eller, Didio, Shoap and Fisher. Good bye!

Unregistered

Saturnia Lakes

Like father like son:

Any incidents involving Carmine Marceno, Sr.
    1610 Triangle Palm Terrace
    Call CCSO Detective Rich Williams.

Unregistered
    What does that mean?