Best departments to apply non-certified
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Best departments to apply non-certified

Happy Father's Day to you filthy animals

I'll be done with my bachelor's degree soon. I'm open to Dade and Broward. Let me in your opinion which are the best departments. I'll be applying as non-certified.

I'm thinking of applying to as many as possible, but I would like to have an idea which one should be my top 5.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Happy Father's Day to you filthy animals

I'll be done with my bachelor's degree soon. I'm open to Dade and Broward. Let me in your opinion which are the best departments. I'll be applying as non-certified.

I'm thinking of applying to as many as possible, but I would like to have an idea which one should be my top 5.
    Well since you asked, go apply at Publix and stock shelves we dont need any stinking non certified pukes.
    Oh and by the way your Mom is a filthy animal!!

Unregistered
    Do you seriously want to be a cop in today's shithole of a world???

Apply at Home Depot, you moron.

Unregistered
    Ignore the negative replies. People with replies like that are either not even employed as leos or they're just bored and giving such replies for shits and giggles to stir shit up for their own entertainment.

With that being said, the way things are done in dade county are much different than in the rest of florida. Take that however you want...

BSO might not be the best paying agency, and it might have a longer retirement (FRS), but its a place with lots of options and opportunities if you want them. Wherever you go, I would always look for county or a big city. Remember, 20-30 years is a long time! The bigger the agency, the more opportunity you will have to move around different jobs (road, detective, etc) and changes of scenery.

Unregistered
    Ignore the negative replies. People with replies like that are either not even employed as leos or they're just bored and giving such replies for shits and giggles to stir shit up for their own entertainment.

With that being said, the way things are done in dade county are much different than in the rest of florida. Take that however you want...

BSO might not be the best paying agency, and it might have a longer retirement (FRS), but its a place with lots of options and opportunities if you want them. Wherever you go, I would always look for county or a big city. Remember, 20-30 years is a long time! The bigger the agency, the more opportunity you will have to move around different jobs (road, detective, etc) and changes of scenery.
    Oh yeah! Lots of options and opportunities to be an ass sucker or a habitual **** up! LOL! Great advice, douchebag.

Unregistered

F-ing morons

The post said non-certified. Idiots

Unregistered

Hey stupid, did you read how that joker started his paragraph with a stupid Father's Day message? Are you seriously that dumb to think hes serious in his question? You are obviously brass material as you guzzle the green koolaid. What a total dipshit!

Unregistered
    Hey stupid, did you read how that joker started his paragraph with a stupid Father's Day message? Are you seriously that dumb to think hes serious in his question? You are obviously brass material as you guzzle the green koolaid. What a total dipshit!
    You're one disgruntled man (or lady), whichever you prefer to call yourself. Don't worry, I won't judge you behind a keyboard.

Don't you ever watch any movies on your details? If you did, you would know where that line came from. Cut the kid some slack, he was trying to be funny.

You're probably one of these new kids that's crying about getting a used charger fresh off ftd, not getting the shift they wanted, and god forbid they have to write a report! You'll probably proceed to tell me now how you have 20+ years on, yada, yada, yada. Well, I really don't care.

Unregistered
    You're one disgruntled man (or lady), whichever you prefer to call yourself. Don't worry, I won't judge you behind a keyboard.

Don't you ever watch any movies on your details? If you did, you would know where that line came from. Cut the kid some slack, he was trying to be funny.

You're probably one of these new kids that's crying about getting a used charger fresh off ftd, not getting the shift they wanted, and god forbid they have to write a report! You'll probably proceed to tell me now how you have 20+ years on, yada, yada, yada. Well, I really don't care.
    I'm sure he'll do spectacular on the oral interview joking around. You're the jagoff (if male) or filthy whore (if female).....either way, blow me twinkle toes!

Unregistered
    I'm sure he'll do spectacular on the oral interview joking around. You're the jagoff (if male) or filthy whore (if female).....either way, blow me twinkle toes!
    "Now you're talkin' baby! Dat I like!" ~T Montana

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast