What retired Miami Cop Wrote on his Facebook - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Just an old POS that worked here for a few years during the mid 70's. Now he watches CNN all day like all the other liberals and thinks he knows all about police work. Someone in I.A. should look him up and see why he left or was probably fired.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Unregistered
    Idiot post his old Police I.D. with full name and D.O.B. What a brain surgeon !!

Unregistered
    Google search.

Victor you were an inspiration for me to become a cop I grew up in little Habana where many times you spank me over the head and took me to my parents at S.W.8 ave and 1 St.because i was either shoplifting candies at Walgreens or hanging out with a bad crowd in the Cuban ghetto. When you saw me the fisrt time at the station we hugged each other and i thanked you in which you let me have another in the head and told me to take care every time you took a 19 i was allways near Even though my career was cut short cause of a work related injury i have never forgotten you and never will. See you one day again and my friend keep hooking those cars where ever you are.
    Roberto Ravelo Sr.
    police officer
    February 26, 2008

Unregistered
    That’s the jealousy then. He was a cop for like two days you POS

Unregistered
    He wrote this today

My gosh when all this is going to stop ? Where are the politicians ? These cops keep murdering people n getting away with !!! You and I would be in jail !!!! Damm it wake up they are not saints 98% are abusers liears and murderers !!

Unregistered
    And this.

Every time one of these guys die they want to say he died in the line of duty so that citizens believe they die doing something for us n the only thing they do is write us tickets and putting us in jail only 2% are worth of anything the rest are pricks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t worry Max, Colina knows he does. Especially on FB.
    Max can’t wait for you to die #1 on the Lts list you fat loser

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He wrote this today

My gosh when all this is going to stop ? Where are the politicians ? These cops keep murdering people n getting away with !!! You and I would be in jail !!!! Damm it wake up they are not saints 98% are abusers liears and murderers !!
    You know what.... His right! Some of you nut cases like Javier Ortiz have abuse their police powers and gotten free passes.

Unregistered
    His not really right about anything. He should take up the cause against Autism. ROBERTO you want to go there.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast