Curious
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curious

Unregistered

Curious

Who is going to be the next cop illegally arrested at BSO? Whose civil rights are Temporary and Pea Brain going to violate next?

Unregistered

Retard

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is going to be the next cop illegally arrested at BSO? Whose civil rights are Temporary and Pea Brain going to violate next?
    We’re used to Satz and Donnelly making bad arrests on cops, but now we have the governors retarded appointee playing along as well.

Unregistered
    I can imagine all the lawyers in town are salivating at the chance to sue BSO in Federal court for all the bad arrests on cops, and violating their civil rights. I hope they get slammed in a way that makes them remember not to do it again. They need a good ass whoopin in the fifth floor. And not just the agency, but personally hold liable every individual responsible for his sh!t!

Unregistered

Get ready

I can imagine all the lawyers in town are salivating at the chance to sue BSO in Federal court for all the bad arrests on cops, and violating their civil rights. I hope they get slammed in a way that makes them remember not to do it again. They need a good ass whoopin in the fifth floor. And not just the agency, but personally hold liable every individual responsible for his sh!t!
    No cap on Federal Damages. Pot luck Justice. Couldn’t happen to a better group of azzholes.

Unregistered
    When is the Broward Sheriff's Office and the State Attorney going to support Deputies/Police Officers with the F.S.S. regarding Use of Force? When will someone in command stand up and go on record and tell the public "when you break the law, when you take a fighting stance against a cop, when you are in active resistance (push, pull, brace, tense, try to defeat the officers actions) then that is when intermediate weapons and going hands on are AUTHORIZED. AND WE STAND BY THE OFFICERS THAT DO SO. The response to the public should be "They operated per policy and procedure and the Florida State Statute.

Unregistered

Sorry

When is the Broward Sheriff's Office and the State Attorney going to support Deputies/Police Officers with the F.S.S. regarding Use of Force? When will someone in command stand up and go on record and tell the public "when you break the law, when you take a fighting stance against a cop, when you are in active resistance (push, pull, brace, tense, try to defeat the officers actions) then that is when intermediate weapons and going hands on are AUTHORIZED. AND WE STAND BY THE OFFICERS THAT DO SO. The response to the public should be "They operated per policy and procedure and the Florida State Statute.
    Not going to happen, they’re cowards one and all. These politicians are all cowards. And there cowardice played a big role in Peterson not taking action whether they understand that or not. Because they have created a culture of soft policing.

And seventeen kids are dead because of it. You would never see something like that happen in Pompano or 54. It would be a fight to the death. And that’s the way it’s supposed to be. Why the rest of the agency can’t get in lock step is a pervasive problem of cowardly politicians and cowardly politics. Satz is the Chief offender of neutering the police in Broward. And now this azzhole has the audacity to file charges for not acting? There’s a special place in hell for Satz and Donnelly. Two scumbags.

Unregistered
    For the most part you are correct. However, I was in Oakland Park when the Peraza shooting took place and Drago, who was a Major, Colonel, grand something, was on the scene in minutes. He isolated Peraza, until his attorney arrived and took the stand in his defense, during his Stand Your Ground hearing. I was told his testimony was excellent and contributed greatly to Peraza winning his hearing.

It happens that the Command Staff will stand up for the deputies and I am sure there are other instances that it has occurred. Just not often enough.

Unregistered
    For the most part you are correct. However, I was in Oakland Park when the Peraza shooting took place and Drago, who was a Major, Colonel, grand something, was on the scene in minutes. He isolated Peraza, until his attorney arrived and took the stand in his defense, during his Stand Your Ground hearing. I was told his testimony was excellent and contributed greatly to Peraza winning his hearing.

It happens that the Command Staff will stand up for the deputies and I am sure there are other instances that it has occurred. Just not often enough.
    Back to my original post, why did he even have to use Stand Your Ground? He should have been covered under F.S.S Use of Force and he should have NEVER been charged. Deadly Force is used when met with force that can cause great bodily harm or death to you or another person. Graham v Connor also supported the decision process.

Unregistered
    Back to my original post, why did he even have to use Stand Your Ground? He should have been covered under F.S.S Use of Force and he should have NEVER been charged. Deadly Force is used when met with force that can cause great bodily harm or death to you or another person. Graham v Connor also supported the decision process.
    Exactly, Broward is so F&cked up. Cops should not be using stand your ground. His use of force was justified all day long. Satz is a POS. Now the same POS Satz wants to play f&cking games and charge somebody else for not charging after he pulled that bullish!t!

Unregistered
    Exactly, Broward is so F&cked up. Cops should not be using stand your ground. His use of force was justified all day long. Satz is a POS. Now the same POS Satz wants to play f&cking games and charge somebody else for not charging after he pulled that bullish!t!
    Sorry, for not charging in and shooting the guy with the rifle. F&ck Mike Satz.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast