Curious - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Curious

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Back to my original post, why did he even have to use Stand Your Ground? He should have been covered under F.S.S Use of Force and he should have NEVER been charged. Deadly Force is used when met with force that can cause great bodily harm or death to you or another person. Graham v Connor also supported the decision process.
    That's always been my question. Stand your ground was created more for civilian situations- I thought. We are and have always been afforded specific protection under FSS. I'm glad SYG worked for Peraza but it just didn't seem necessary. It would have sat better with me if defense primarily used FSS and SYG as a secondary layer but, what do I know. Be safe.

Unregistered
    Lol all Peterson has to say Is the last time a police officer shot a guy with a rifle they were charged criminally.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol all Peterson has to say Is the last time a police officer shot a guy with a rifle they were charged criminally.
    Exactly right, and how embarrassing for corrupt Donnelly and corrupt Satz that they were the azzholes who charged that guy. What a couple of slime suckking douchebags.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12