PTO , Sick time , Pay

Unregistered

PTO , Sick time , Pay

I'm a deputy looking to transfer from pinellas to pasco i live in spring hill and the drive to pinellas is getting crazy . I calculated what i spend on gas and told is not worth it for me because i would like to wok day shift if i work days in pinellas i lose my 10% night diff . Just want to know how much sick and vacation leave do you accumulate a year i know the pay is not the best there but i go by whats important to me and my family . Driving over an hour and 58 miles one way is just not worth it .

Unregistered
    Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Don't do it !!! Pasco is the laughing stock of the state! Nocco cares nothing about his employees! Listen to what people are telling you. You're better off going to hernando.

Unregistered
    Anywhere but Pasco. The only thing which might save this agency is another sheriff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm a deputy looking to transfer from pinellas to pasco i live in spring hill and the drive to pinellas is getting crazy . I calculated what i spend on gas and told is not worth it for me because i would like to wok day shift if i work days in pinellas i lose my 10% night diff . Just want to know how much sick and vacation leave do you accumulate a year i know the pay is not the best there but i go by whats important to me and my family . Driving over an hour and 58 miles one way is just not worth it .
    RUN --- I feel bad you have to drive through Pasco. You don't want to work here. I KNOW...I hate it

Unregistered
    Better off to move from Spring Hill to Pinellas County so you are closer to work.

Unregistered
    Better off to move from Spring Hill to Pinellas County so you are closer to work.
    Noo I don’t want to live in pinellas county lol . I’m not relocating . What’s the deal with pasco ? Because I feel like every agency has people who hate where they work in general .

Unregistered
    Don't do it !!! Pasco is the laughing stock of the state! Nocco cares nothing about his employees! Listen to what people are telling you. You're better off going to hernando.
    I will look into Hernando I know they get pay even less then pasco but I will look into it .

Unregistered
    Noo I don’t want to live in pinellas county lol . I’m not relocating . What’s the deal with pasco ? Because I feel like every agency has people who hate where they work in general .
    I recently bought a home in Spring Hill so moving to pinellas is just not an option and also pinellas is outrageously expensive compare to where I am now I got ALOT for my money .

Unregistered
    I recently bought a home in Spring Hill so moving to pinellas is just not an option and also pinellas is outrageously expensive compare to where I am now I got ALOT for my money .
    Go to Pasco then but you will make less money, which also means a lower pension and you might have to work longer than you have planned.

Pasco is run by a bunch of morons headed by a moron sheriff so go for it if you feel you can put up with their BS. Maybe we will get another sheriff eventually who can straighten out this place.