Seeing Ghosts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeing Ghosts

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Seeing Ghosts

So i was at City Hall friday, parked admidst a bunch of FD vehicles. On my way out, i noticed a big white Ford SUV with ghost markings like the traffic unit. So traffic cops want to blend to catch the lead foots.. what the hades does a Fire Rescue vehicle need the cool hide n seek markings? They gonna sneak up on fires or arsonists or what?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    So i was at City Hall friday, parked admidst a bunch of FD vehicles. On my way out, i noticed a big white Ford SUV with ghost markings like the traffic unit. So traffic cops want to blend to catch the lead foots.. what the hades does a Fire Rescue vehicle need the cool hide n seek markings? They gonna sneak up on fires or arsonists or what?

It really is none of your business. You do not control this city. Mr Hanks watch out now Miss Gibson has you on her list of people she will destroy on social media. As long as you agree with her you are all set. Otherwise, she will drag you as far in the mud as she can. Horrible person who hangs with misfits and kkk members. Sad she is has nothing better to do but disparage people on a daily basis. Ha ha Innocent before proven guilty. I guess that only pertains to her son and her kkk followers. By the way she is friends and supports some very sketchy people in the political arena.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It really is none of your business. You do not control this city. Mr Hanks watch out now Miss Gibson has you on her list of people she will destroy on social media. As long as you agree with her you are all set. Otherwise, she will drag you as far in the mud as she can. Horrible person who hangs with misfits and kkk members. Sad she is has nothing better to do but disparage people on a daily basis. Ha ha Innocent before proven guilty. I guess that only pertains to her son and her kkk followers. By the way she is friends and supports some very sketchy people in the political arena.
    That is funny!!! Now she is *****ing about rise in taxes. Most of it is from her BS. Public records so it is easier for her to drag people through the mud. ( big number in the budget) Thank you SG. Body cams The queen also requested this( Big money in the budget. I find it Ironic this person is complaining all day long about the rise and taxes for things she does not want. But really look at it. She also has a nerve posting that she is pissed that children have an hour of toys and park time. Does not meet her needs. I agree with you she thinks she owns the city. She is a real winner who thinks the tax payers want to pay for her needs and not children in this community. What a joke.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Access to the public record is a state enforceable right...

Didnt know i had such a shady set of friends.. but Im sure you know better than I.

Unregistered
    Last person that should be giving ANY advice about raising children or meeting the needs of others children.

Unregistered
    Last person that should be giving ANY advice about raising children or meeting the needs of others children.
    Oh but yes you have to make sure their trained and blah blah blah. To meet your needs. There are very few people that use the public records like you. The queen thinks they need training so put it in the budget. The queen speaks. Body cameras the Queen speaks. She has a nerve to start a big complaining fest on North Port Chronic Complainers about 1 hour for children playing in a park. There is something wrong with you. You do not run this city. You think you do. Your little group of kkk minions complaining all day and night. Now about children of this community playing with toys in a park. Get out of here. Get a hobby. Your hate campaign is getting old. WE do not care what you want anymore. We care about our children of this city. No one wants to listen to your whining all day long. Go take a jog please

Unregistered
    I agree . Just a few moments ago she was tagged in a post with someone who called vc a liar. Of course SG says why am I tagged? You are tagged because you are the hateful leader. You are the person who brings this forth. You have said things about VC behind her back that would make any person look like a loser and liar. Miss Innocent . Stop the hate miss stephanie gibson. No one care about your wants and needs. And yes you are a liar and you have started and said so many things about people it is disgusting. ZIP IT WE DO NOT CARE

Unregistered
    I agree . Just a few moments ago she was tagged in a post with someone who called vc a liar. Of course SG says why am I tagged? You are tagged because you are the hateful leader. You are the person who brings this forth. You have said things about VC behind her back that would make any person look like a loser and liar. Miss Innocent . Stop the hate miss stephanie gibson. No one care about your wants and needs. And yes you are a liar and you have started and said so many things about people it is disgusting. ZIP IT WE DO NOT CARE
    Oh I am glad you are not the only one that sees what I see. I stopped going to that site because of it. North port chronic complainers are at it again today. Miss Gibson tells anybody that disagrees with all the complaining to leave the group. She thinks she is a big shot. Big mouth who is always talking about transperency and she meets with these commissioners privately dinners drinks so they can go over the budget out of the sunshine. I am not sure some of these commissioners realize she is a racist and full of BS. Then you have one commissioners wife through the whole campaign writing for him like it was him. One night he must have forgot and wrote his own post and was writing like a second grader very obvious. A drunken bozo . Watch out hanks she is after you. She is nasty. If she is on your side as sweet as pie but watch out if she is not just a nasty woman. You can thank her for all these tax increases North Port. Her public records request are massive and they are not fast enough for her so they need training guess what that is in the budget. She complains about kids having fun in a park nasty. I think someone should check her out when she goes out dining with her commission buddies out of the sunshine she is driving drunk. So is the drunkard commissioner daily. Heads up I do not want anyone to get hurt by the dui king and queen. She is nothing but an ass kisser a user and a liar. She has no problem using others for her needs but complains about freebies what a joke. Nasty drunkards.

Unregistered
    Oh I am glad you are not the only one that sees what I see. I stopped going to that site because of it. North port chronic complainers are at it again today. Miss Gibson tells anybody that disagrees with all the complaining to leave the group. She thinks she is a big shot. Big mouth who is always talking about transperency and she meets with these commissioners privately dinners drinks so they can go over the budget out of the sunshine. I am not sure some of these commissioners realize she is a racist and full of BS. Then you have one commissioners wife through the whole campaign writing for him like it was him. One night he must have forgot and wrote his own post and was writing like a second grader very obvious. A drunken bozo . Watch out hanks she is after you. She is nasty. If she is on your side as sweet as pie but watch out if she is not just a nasty woman. You can thank her for all these tax increases North Port. Her public records request are massive and they are not fast enough for her so they need training guess what that is in the budget. She complains about kids having fun in a park nasty. I think someone should check her out when she goes out dining with her commission buddies out of the sunshine she is driving drunk. So is the drunkard commissioner daily. Heads up I do not want anyone to get hurt by the dui king and queen. She is nothing but an ass kisser a user and a liar. She has no problem using others for her needs but complains about freebies what a joke. Nasty drunkards.

I cannot believe all this about Miss Gibson is on this post. Does not seem to fit the topic. Although I agree. She lurks around social media looking for her next victim. She worship's people like ER and LY. Just to kiss the rump. She demand's free speech but has no intention of following her own words. She think she owns the city and social media. Good people have been destroyed by her gossip and what she think's she knows. I also agree. She spouts legal terms such as Due process but only believe's in it when it comes to her son. I think she needs to be taking down a peg. She should be a politician she acts just like one. Lie, destroy and has no conscience destroying good people. I agree she needs to mind her business.

Unregistered
    I cannot believe all this about Miss Gibson is on this post. Does not seem to fit the topic. Although I agree. She lurks around social media looking for her next victim. She worship's people like ER and LY. Just to kiss the rump. She demand's free speech but has no intention of following her own words. She think she owns the city and social media. Good people have been destroyed by her gossip and what she think's she knows. I also agree. She spouts legal terms such as Due process but only believe's in it when it comes to her son. I think she needs to be taking down a peg. She should be a politician she acts just like one. Lie, destroy and has no conscience destroying good people. I agree she needs to mind her business.
    destroying good people, how soon you forget. lets look at the list of good people she allegedly destroyed, KV, no he didn't have it coming did he, MP, again a political hack, D shitz, nope he wasn't a dictator, former city clerk skating thru her job delegating everything. and the list goes on, including the previous commissioners Most of you know it all's probably benefited from her posts and determination to expose the truth., you know promotions etc. She has a right as a taxpayer to request public records, look at the corruption she exposed, she has the right as a taxpayer to question the cities fiscal mismanagement.
    You can gang up on her and insult her anonymously, she at least endorses her posts. I am no Steph fan and I have had disagreements with her but she was wronged and did something about it. Your so called good guys had it coming and they got it. NP is a better city now for SG aggressive search for the truth. She doesn't have to troll for your alleged victims, these poor victims as you state were aholes and had it coming, does she have a list, who knows, who cares.. But rest assured, she will come after whomever she feels is not doing there job or not capable of doing there job or are freeloading on the taxpayers monies. Victims, are you sh!tt!ng me, what a joke !!!!! As a homeowner and taxpayer of NP this is her business as it should be yours and every other taxpayer, who do you think is paying for all these novelties and toys, yes you are, I am and Stephanie is,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast