Seeing Ghosts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeing Ghosts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Seeing Ghosts

So i was at City Hall friday, parked admidst a bunch of FD vehicles. On my way out, i noticed a big white Ford SUV with ghost markings like the traffic unit. So traffic cops want to blend to catch the lead foots.. what the hades does a Fire Rescue vehicle need the cool hide n seek markings? They gonna sneak up on fires or arsonists or what?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    So i was at City Hall friday, parked admidst a bunch of FD vehicles. On my way out, i noticed a big white Ford SUV with ghost markings like the traffic unit. So traffic cops want to blend to catch the lead foots.. what the hades does a Fire Rescue vehicle need the cool hide n seek markings? They gonna sneak up on fires or arsonists or what?

It really is none of your business. You do not control this city. Mr Hanks watch out now Miss Gibson has you on her list of people she will destroy on social media. As long as you agree with her you are all set. Otherwise, she will drag you as far in the mud as she can. Horrible person who hangs with misfits and kkk members. Sad she is has nothing better to do but disparage people on a daily basis. Ha ha Innocent before proven guilty. I guess that only pertains to her son and her kkk followers. By the way she is friends and supports some very sketchy people in the political arena.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It really is none of your business. You do not control this city. Mr Hanks watch out now Miss Gibson has you on her list of people she will destroy on social media. As long as you agree with her you are all set. Otherwise, she will drag you as far in the mud as she can. Horrible person who hangs with misfits and kkk members. Sad she is has nothing better to do but disparage people on a daily basis. Ha ha Innocent before proven guilty. I guess that only pertains to her son and her kkk followers. By the way she is friends and supports some very sketchy people in the political arena.
    That is funny!!! Now she is *****ing about rise in taxes. Most of it is from her BS. Public records so it is easier for her to drag people through the mud. ( big number in the budget) Thank you SG. Body cams The queen also requested this( Big money in the budget. I find it Ironic this person is complaining all day long about the rise and taxes for things she does not want. But really look at it. She also has a nerve posting that she is pissed that children have an hour of toys and park time. Does not meet her needs. I agree with you she thinks she owns the city. She is a real winner who thinks the tax payers want to pay for her needs and not children in this community. What a joke.

Access to the public record is a state enforceable right...

Didnt know i had such a shady set of friends.. but Im sure you know better than I.

Unregistered
    Last person that should be giving ANY advice about raising children or meeting the needs of others children.

Unregistered
    Last person that should be giving ANY advice about raising children or meeting the needs of others children.
    Oh but yes you have to make sure their trained and blah blah blah. To meet your needs. There are very few people that use the public records like you. The queen thinks they need training so put it in the budget. The queen speaks. Body cameras the Queen speaks. She has a nerve to start a big complaining fest on North Port Chronic Complainers about 1 hour for children playing in a park. There is something wrong with you. You do not run this city. You think you do. Your little group of kkk minions complaining all day and night. Now about children of this community playing with toys in a park. Get out of here. Get a hobby. Your hate campaign is getting old. WE do not care what you want anymore. We care about our children of this city. No one wants to listen to your whining all day long. Go take a jog please

Unregistered
    That is funny!!! Now she is *****ing about rise in taxes. Most of it is from her BS. Public records so it is easier for her to drag people through the mud. ( big number in the budget) Thank you SG. Body cams The queen also requested this( Big money in the budget. I find it Ironic this person is complaining all day long about the rise and taxes for things she does not want. But really look at it. She also has a nerve posting that she is pissed that children have an hour of toys and park time. Does not meet her needs. I agree with you she thinks she owns the city. She is a real winner who thinks the tax payers want to pay for her needs and not children in this community. What a joke.
    First of all, she paid for all the FOIL requests with her own money. ps yes she has a job and pays taxes. The city clerk is obligated by law to process the FOIL requests, so I fail to see what your beef is. There was a considerable fee charged and she paid every dollar requested. Lets see some of the reasons the taxes are going up, free money to the Y, a private entity, to fix there pool. $350K to fund a formerly disbanded traffic unit, even though all patrol units have radar. The Good Humor tactical truck what over 400K, when they could have gotten one for FREE. New SUV's for everyone, the list goes on and on . Your pissed because she wants accountability. Get over it. Wait to you get the bill for the new police station, wait, as they say an addition. We as taxpayers are being fleeced by are elected officials, just look at the millions given to the A's baseball stadium, not even in the city !!!!! Controlled completely by Jonathan Lew!s and the county
    Bills are coming due and who do you think are going to pays for them !!!!! You, Stephanie and the rest of the homeowners.

Unregistered

Its good to see others beside me see through kkk lover SGs BS. Our taxes are going up because of all the record requests from SG and CC. All over BS stuff trying to find dirt on our officers and commissioners. She must have a lot of time on her hands to tie up our city clerk workers with hours and hours of research for stupid stuff.

It is interesting to see the cowardly hiding behind an anonymous mask casting about aspersions and BS about me, my actions, about some of my circle being KKK related..

ya should know KKK, as they too are cowards masking themselves behind hoods to be anonymous to spread their BS and hate...

Hate on my lefty friend.. but while yall try to divide and destroy this country.. im working it my own way.. no masks. no hoods and no hate..

Unregistered
    First of all, she paid for all the FOIL requests with her own money. ps yes she has a job and pays taxes. The city clerk is obligated by law to process the FOIL requests, so I fail to see what your beef is. There was a considerable fee charged and she paid every dollar requested. Lets see some of the reasons the taxes are going up, free money to the Y, a private entity, to fix there pool. $350K to fund a formerly disbanded traffic unit, even though all patrol units have radar. The Good Humor tactical truck what over 400K, when they could have gotten one for FREE. New SUV's for everyone, the list goes on and on . Your pissed because she wants accountability. Get over it. Wait to you get the bill for the new police station, wait, as they say an addition. We as taxpayers are being fleeced by are elected officials, just look at the millions given to the A's baseball stadium, not even in the city !!!!! Controlled completely by Jonathan Lew!s and the county
    Bills are coming due and who do you think are going to pays for them !!!!! You, Stephanie and the rest of the homeowners.
    It is commonly known the Gibson and Sheets both file multiple public records requests and structure them in such a manner (splitting them up) to where they very rarely pay anything. The requests do cost tax payers money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast