Bike unit opening
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Bike unit opening

Requirements:

1) complete probationary period
    2) be willing to work out for 2 hours then take an hour lunch break why your fellow officers jump calls
    3) be willing to hide in your Jackson Street office for hours on end watching tv why your fellow officers jump calls
    4) be willing to do nothing. When you come across something you feel you should handle go the other way or call a zone unit
    5) be willing to cheat on your wife with multiple downtown skanks
    5a) be willing to cover for your partner as they partake in #5
    6) be willing to wear an extrneemly tight shirt that’s at least 3 sizes smaller than it should be
    7) be absolutely ok with contributing nothing to the department.

If this is you, the bike unit wants you!

Unregistered
    Hysterical and so true. I remember a few years back 50% of the bike u it was currently or had cheated on their wife/gf with the girl from the third floor! That must have been awkward when the whole unit was together

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Requirements:

1) complete probationary period
    2) be willing to work out for 2 hours then take an hour lunch break why your fellow officers jump calls
    3) be willing to hide in your Jackson Street office for hours on end watching tv why your fellow officers jump calls
    4) be willing to do nothing. When you come across something you feel you should handle go the other way or call a zone unit
    5) be willing to cheat on your wife with multiple downtown skanks
    5a) be willing to cover for your partner as they partake in #5
    6) be willing to wear an extrneemly tight shirt that’s at least 3 sizes smaller than it should be
    7) be absolutely ok with contributing nothing to the department.

If this is you, the bike unit wants you!

The new Community Relations Sergeant Garrett will be responsible for the bike unity. I'm wondering what plan of action she has planned to stop the nonsense with the bike guys.

Unregistered
    Mmm she’ll be 10-7 by 4 pm and will never work a weekend so I’m willing to bet nothing

Unregistered
    Hysterical and so true. I remember a few years back 50% of the bike u it was currently or had cheated on their wife/gf with the girl from the third floor! That must have been awkward when the whole unit was together
    What's wrong did one of your wive/gif get hit????? Dont get jealous, get over it..Dont act as though you all are so innocent...do you need a bottle or something else to duck on----CRYBABY

Unregistered
    What's wrong did one of your wive/gif get hit????? Dont get jealous, get over it..Dont act as though you all are so innocent...do you need a bottle or something else to duck on----CRYBABY
    Wow. It really is true; FMPD hires people who are illiterate. Oh, sorry, was that word too big for you? You’re probably one of the rookie road Officer’s who hem their sleeves to make up for their microscopic peckers.

Unregistered
    Wow. It really is true; FMPD hires people who are illiterate. Oh, sorry, was that word too big for you? You’re probably one of the rookie road Officer’s who hem their sleeves to make up for their microscopic peckers.
    Oh,sorry,?????????? What is that genius? a senior guy who has been maced too many times

Unregistered
    Maced? I’ve never heard a cop refer to it as mace?

Unregistered
    Mmm she’ll be 10-7 by 4 pm and will never work a weekend so I’m willing to bet nothing
    She had a lot of time to cry and complain about Bobby being a SRO Sergeant and not her. She finally got her way with the Chief. No one below the Chief agreed with Jackie being moved to a cake position.

Unregistered
    Maced? I’ve never heard a cop refer to it as mace?

Dont think you are a REAL cop.....
    probably some wussy

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast