Jim L campaign bashes Pro choice and LGBT community - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    That is actually factual, I was working East at the time.

Unregistered

dont hate

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That is actually factual, I was working East at the time.
    Many of us did who are still here and we know and will NEVER let this agency turn to those times. You have more people in the LGBT community working at the SO than realize and even MORE who sympathize with us not being forced out of the sheriff's office because we're not white and right and bible belt thumpers like you mr leavens

Unregistered

Must be true

The fact that Leavens has not and will not deny these accusations and publicly state he supports the LGBT community is the same as saying he's guilty of the accusations. Staying silent on this issue Mr. Leavens is probable cause of your guilt.
    Shame on you

Unregistered
    The fact that Leavens has not and will not deny these accusations and publicly state he supports the LGBT community is the same as saying he's guilty of the accusations. Staying silent on this issue Mr. Leavens is probable cause of your guilt.
    Shame on you
    Funny. What about the current sheriff being asked publicly to speak on his qualifications to be an officer?

Unregistered

JL's favorite ansswer: Deflect

So Mr. Leavens, why do you live, vote, and pay taxes in Charlotte County for 32 years but proclaim to be for Lee County and want to come out of retirement to be ITS sheriff?

JL: Errrrr, Ahhhhhh........Did you know the sheriff possibly allegedly dated a girl who MAY have been pregnant and states he asked her to have abortion?

Mr. Leavens, many many LCSO agency members who worked with you over your 30 year career have accused you expressing racist, homophobic comments, views, and actions. Have you publicly denounced this and would you support the LBBT rights as a sheriff and why does your campaign NOT mention even ONE thing you'll do to address concerns in the African American and minority communities?

JL: Uhhhhhhh......... Did you know local Fox News (historically anti cop) ran a short blip story about this sheriff not being a certified cop? (Even though FDLE and FBI vetted him and sent your campaign a letter saying the accusation is baseless and merits no further inspection and the video clearly shows a shoddy reporter improperly confronting him right before a parade starts)

Answer the questions Mr. Leavens! Deflecting doesn't work

Unregistered

change

i know lee county is conservative but i don't think it's so backwards to support a racist homophobic zena phobic man like James Leavens

Unregistered

video recording

Just wait: You would think people would learn it's so easy to record things now but the racist homophobic good ole boy retirees of LCSO (including their recorded closed facebook page run by Snot Sleezes) spared no shame as they were recorded at the latest party A.K.A. Klan meeting. Don't these dopes know anyone wearing a pair of glasses like half of them can record a meeting including all the racial and homophobic jokes and statements made?!?!?!?

If the media won't run this story and yes, attended by none another Grand Wizard Jim Whitey Leavens, then it WILL be leaked online and spread like wild fire.

This campaign was over before it started

Unregistered

Racist retirees

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3031929]Just wait: You would think people would learn it's so easy to record things now but the racist homophobic good ole boy retirees of LCSO (including their recorded closed facebook page run by Snot Sleezes) spared no shame as they were recorded at the latest party A.K.A. Klan meeting. Don't these dopes know anyone wearing a pair of glasses like half of them can record a meeting including all the racial and homophobic jokes and statements made?!?!?!?

If the media won't run this story and yes, attended by none another Grand Wizard Jim Whitey Leavens, then it WILL be leaked online and spread like wild fire.

This campaign was over before it started[/QUOTE

I saw that LCSO retiree website and I've seen this video. Half those retirees are the same racist homophobes that plagued LCSO in the good ole days and it's no wonder they heavily support Jim Grand Wizard Leavens.

Unregistered

Minorities against Leavens

As an African American currently employed at LCSO and who knew Leavens, I can absolutely say I believe Jim Leavens doesn't care about minorities and will do nothing for minorities in Lee County. All you have to do is look at his or his followers posts on here talking about the current sheriff's ethnicity or origin and comparing him to the mafia and New York because of his heritage and origin. Imagine his thoughts of the African Americans and Hispanics

Unregistered

Hispanics United Against Leavens

As an African American currently employed at LCSO and who knew Leavens, I can absolutely say I believe Jim Leavens doesn't care about minorities and will do nothing for minorities in Lee County. All you have to do is look at his or his followers posts on here talking about the current sheriff's ethnicity or origin and comparing him to the mafia and New York because of his heritage and origin. Imagine his thoughts of the African Americans and Hispanics
    All the Hispanic jokes and slurs Leavens made over 30 years in law enforcement WILL NOT be forgotten either sir!
    I'm totally shocked you and that disgraceful group of racist bigoted retirees on that disgusting site led by your former Klan buddy Reeves is full of former retirees who expressed racist bigoted homophobic views.

Lee County is NO longer white and right like the county to the North you reside in

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast