Jim L campaign bashes Pro choice and LGBT community - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When is non lee county resident leavens going to address this issue because many of us are waiting for an answer.
    His racist homophobic comments and leanings are spreading thru the agency. He has little to NO support within the agency, especially with minorities

Leavens for White Lee County won't get the vote
    Has anyone ACTUALLY asked him to address it?

I have a brilliant idea:
    You ask Leavens to address this issue and expect an answer.. BUT if he answers this, then the current, seemingly uncertified sheriff should have to answer publicly to address the concerns about his qualifications.. or lack there of.

Let’s see who answers first!

Unregistered
    I, Carmine Marceno was certified as a law enforcement officer in 2003 by FDLE after completing EOT and passing the exam. Certified Law Enforcement Officer in Florida since that date. Now Leavens must explain his dislike of the LGBT Community and proud rebel flag displayer in Charlotte County.

Unregistered
    I, Carmine Marceno was certified as a law enforcement officer in 2003 by FDLE after completing EOT and passing the exam. Certified Law Enforcement Officer in Florida since that date. Now Leavens must explain his dislike of the LGBT Community and proud rebel flag displayer in Charlotte County.
    Haha. That’s almost cute.

Unregistered

Leavens for Lee...........or rather Charlotte

This is the stupidest rant and the agency knows FDLE (and the FBI) already vetted the current sheriff and they DEEMED his prior LEO experience qualified him to become Florida certified. Just because the racist homophobic retiree who doesn't reside or vote or pay taxes in Lee County but wants to be it's sheriff has nothing else to rant about really shows he has no platform or support. Oh, I'm sorry he does have the support of the racist estrogen filled reeves who runs the rebel yell loser LCSO retirees website where everyone is white and right and former black LCSO members un-joined because of it's racist comments.

Unregistered

He's a racist

Jim you'll remember me when I say I worked MCU and you found out I was bisexual and started preaching to me about how my lifestyle would doom my soul. I no longer work at the SO but I run a business and will absolutely tell everyone I can what a racist homophobic judgemental person you are

Unregistered
    Jim you'll remember me when I say I worked MCU and you found out I was bisexual and started preaching to me about how my lifestyle would doom my soul. I no longer work at the SO but I run a business and will absolutely tell everyone I can what a racist homophobic judgemental person you are
    No longer there huh?

So much for that duck

Unregistered
    Has someone asked Leavens why he believes in his racist homophobic 0views and how he justifies his past statements the whole agency is discussing? This isn't the bright white agency you joined 35 years ago where agency members openly called people of color "boy" and openly supporting the segregated community
    I don't remember that.
    Now 50 years ago? Absolutely.
    Said EVERY AGENCY IN THE COUNTRY.

Unregistered
    Has someone asked Leavens why he believes in his racist homophobic 0views and how he justifies his past statements the whole agency is discussing? This isn't the bright white agency you joined 35 years ago where agency members openly called people of color "boy" and openly supporting the segregated community
    You weren't there dipshit.
    You are Talking completely out your ass

Unregistered
    Oh yes we were, there are three of us coming forward. Patience, nobody knows who you are.

Unregistered

leavens for white straight WASPS only

Oh yes we were, there are three of us coming forward. Patience, nobody knows who you are.
    There are others who remember when a lieutenant in east district was demoted twice to deputy for making fun of a gay deputy and that leavens tried to protect and cover it up then made things so miserable for the gay deputy he quit.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast