+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 71
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Hate

    There are more people in the LBBT community than people realize. I know Leavens and I'm spreading the word as much as possible about how racist and bigoted he is. His constant racial jokes and gay hating talk is still remembered by members of the SO

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    He has made statements about his own family!!!!!

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He has made statements about his own family!!!!!
    According to your bs anonymous a**!

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Ask his family that works at LCSO, that’s not anonymous

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Race Baiter

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are more people in the LBBT community than people realize. I know Leavens and I'm spreading the word as much as possible about how racist and bigoted he is. His constant racial jokes and gay hating talk is still remembered by members of the SO
    Has someone asked Leavens why he believes in his racist homophobic views and how he justifies his past statements the whole agency is discussing? This isn't the bright white agency you joined 35 years ago where agency members openly called people of color "boy" and openly supporting the segregated community

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has someone asked Leavens why he believes in his racist homophobic views and how he justifies his past statements the whole agency is discussing? This isn't the bright white agency you joined 35 years ago where agency members openly called people of color "boy" and openly supporting the segregated community
    No one has or will ask him because the whole thing is a ridiculous lie. He’s not homophobic or racist.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ask his family that works at LCSO, that’s not anonymous
    Since he has a few family members there that still sounds pretty anonymous. Why don’t you give us a name?

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He has made statements about his own family!!!!!
    Prove it!!!!!

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Non resident leavens

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has someone asked Leavens why he believes in his racist homophobic views and how he justifies his past statements the whole agency is discussing? This isn't the bright white agency you joined 35 years ago where agency members openly called people of color "boy" and openly supporting the segregated community
    When is non lee county resident leavens going to address this issue because many of us are waiting for an answer.
    His racist homophobic comments and leanings are spreading thru the agency. He has little to NO support within the agency, especially with minorities

    Leavens for White Lee County won't get the vote

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When is non lee county resident leavens going to address this issue because many of us are waiting for an answer.
    His racist homophobic comments and leanings are spreading thru the agency. He has little to NO support within the agency, especially with minorities

    Leavens for White Lee County won't get the vote
    I love when you comment on your own posts and pretend you’re someone else

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •