Jim L campaign bashes Pro choice and LGBT community - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hate

There are more people in the LBBT community than people realize. I know Leavens and I'm spreading the word as much as possible about how racist and bigoted he is. His constant racial jokes and gay hating talk is still remembered by members of the SO

Unregistered
    He has made statements about his own family!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    According to your bs anonymous a**!

Unregistered
    Ask his family that works at LCSO, that’s not anonymous

Unregistered

Race Baiter

There are more people in the LBBT community than people realize. I know Leavens and I'm spreading the word as much as possible about how racist and bigoted he is. His constant racial jokes and gay hating talk is still remembered by members of the SO
    Has someone asked Leavens why he believes in his racist homophobic views and how he justifies his past statements the whole agency is discussing? This isn't the bright white agency you joined 35 years ago where agency members openly called people of color "boy" and openly supporting the segregated community

Unregistered
    Has someone asked Leavens why he believes in his racist homophobic views and how he justifies his past statements the whole agency is discussing? This isn't the bright white agency you joined 35 years ago where agency members openly called people of color "boy" and openly supporting the segregated community
    No one has or will ask him because the whole thing is a ridiculous lie. He’s not homophobic or racist.

Unregistered
    Ask his family that works at LCSO, that’s not anonymous
    Since he has a few family members there that still sounds pretty anonymous. Why don’t you give us a name?

Unregistered
    Prove it!!!!!

Unregistered

Non resident leavens

When is non lee county resident leavens going to address this issue because many of us are waiting for an answer.
    His racist homophobic comments and leanings are spreading thru the agency. He has little to NO support within the agency, especially with minorities

Leavens for White Lee County won't get the vote

Unregistered
    When is non lee county resident leavens going to address this issue because many of us are waiting for an answer.
    His racist homophobic comments and leanings are spreading thru the agency. He has little to NO support within the agency, especially with minorities

Leavens for White Lee County won't get the vote
    I love when you comment on your own posts and pretend you’re someone else

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast