Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I don't know whose giving you advice Mr. Leavens, although I hear it's from D Spence, but your platform of bashing people's personal lives when it comes to personal decisions of abortion and calling LGBT people sinners who need to find religion and change their choice of lifestyle is abhorrent!

If someone was OPENLY pushing a pro choice platform such as the two ancient former white ultra religious conservative crooked sheriffs like McDougall who openly carried abortion is murder signs in the Edison parade or Shoap who said God told him to run for sheriff (Also, your former running mate Fisher who said the same) then I could see you attacking them. But to take a personal event from someone's life is NOT Christian, NOT classy, and NOT becoming of anyone to hold public office.

Take your backwards old religious views somewhere else!
Whitey Leavens has made it clear ANYONE who is not straight white and pro life has no business being employed at the sheriff's office and has openly criticized all "the diversity crap" that has been forced on LCSO the last 20 years