Jim L campaign bashes Pro choice and LGBT community - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Unregistered

Greetings Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looking at the Leavens website lately just astounds me at how vile and hypocritical some men can be. It should be no surprise than former sheriff shoap, the fake Christian who had extramarital affairs with his assistant and blatantly covered up DUIs and shamed the uniform, would endorse Leavens. Leavens hypocritically posts about Martin Luther King Jr. and about the Holocaust when it's a well established fact he is racist, homophobic and anti-sematic.

Fake Christians have a special place Jimmy Whitey Klan Man Moon Pie Leavens and you take your place at the mantel with the best of them!
    Greetings Jimmy. I hope you will stop this charade and cease your political activities as you realize your futile attempt to run for sheriff could never happen. Let it go and bow out gracefully my man

Unregistered

shrek for sheriff

I plan on riding it out for the next 6 months.
    Pignose shoap is trying to find another hosebag that
    we can pay to fake another pregnancy!
    That first one was a lousy choice.
    Shrek 2020

Unregistered
    If Jimmy has no chance then why do you care?

Unregistered

Shrek 2020

Jimmy will win by a huge margin!!
    The scum he has backing him has never been
    seen in lee county history!

Unregistered

Leavens =racist bigot

Mr Leavens is stuck in the very distant past. His comments with former sheriff mcdougall that anyone who supports any form of abortion are complacent to murder and saying anyone who embraces the LGBT community make a choice to sin and should repent have alienated a large segment of this county.

Your "experience" with the distant old lee county is outdated sir!!
    This isnt the 1970s Jim you bigoted racist

Unregistered
    Jim makes statement while at Buckingham Bar, Refereed to the minority community as “those people”. Who are “those people” Jim. What an a-hole

Unregistered
    Was he wearing a black and white shirt and carrying a whistle?

Unregistered

Leavens True Colors on Display at Buckinham Bar

Jim makes statement while at Buckingham Bar, Refereed to the minority community as “those people”. Who are “those people” Jim. What an a-hole
    I've spoke to numerous people there - they said there were more southern pride and confederate shirts and hats than MAGA and numerous patrons were talking negatively about people of color and homosexuals. Good ole Leavens was shucking it up with all of them and talking about "THOSE PEOPLE".

Answer the question JIM! Who are those people?!

Unregistered

What’s wrong with this picture?

After 35 years in Law Enforcement, I don’t understand why an elected official like a sheriff gets involved in the personal lives of the very people they are sworn to serve and protect. It should not matter to the sheriff what people do with their bodies or who they chose to sleep with. A sheriff enforces the laws that are established by the legislatures who are elected by the citizens they represent. If the citizens want to have the right to have abortions or exercise the right to be gay, it is their right and that right should never be infringed on. It is not up to the law enforcement community to dictate public policy. It doesn’t matter what you think when you wear the badge. You swear an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States. We have the responsibility of protecting the very rights that our country was founded on. So before you hit the street today, remember you enforce the law. We don’t create it.

Unregistered

The sheriff doesn't give a crap what you do in your spare time, don't know what your on.
    People come in and do there job and they will be fine.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast