Who runs Lcso

Thread: Who runs Lcso

Unregistered

Who runs Lcso

So I’m wondering who really runs Lcso. It the fake sheriff or Is it the worthless chief. Just curious question cause seems like the chief makes all the decisions as he in a Civilian position. I am also heading the chief wants this the chief wants that. How about our sheriff stand up all 5’5 of him and say the sheriff wants this the sheriff wants that make a decision. Put your big boy pants on and make a decision. We are tired of hearing the chief wants this it his way.. Sheriff news flash the chief was a terrible cop in Naples and is even terrible attorney. I have watched him in court before horrible gets flustered whines like a baby. It is embarrassing sheriff. So please stop listening and letting him make decisions. I’m sure he is the one who decides the raises. I have lived here all my life and seen Scott give money back to Bocc. Lee county has money and the men and women who serve this county deserve to be paid not command staff. You want the support of the agency stop giving across the board raises give raises to your boots on the ground. The men and women who lay there life on the line each and every day to lock up the thugs.

Unregistered
    Amen the chief is an idiot. Hey sheriff stop giving command and civilians the same raise as your troops. Don’t get me wrong civilians play a huge role and deserve a raise just not on the level of certified officers.. you wanna give certified 5% raise and civilians 3% I’m okay. I’m sure this post will get some heat going.

Unregistered
    Civilians are treated like royalty around here. It’s pretty sad when some civilians get a higher salary then the men and women that are expected to take a bullet everyday. There are deputies driving around in 10+ year old patrol cars when civilians get brand new take home cars. I am pretty sure we are the only agency that keeps the production of flip phones going for Verizon, yet civilians have iPhones and iPads. I agree SOME civilian positions are essential, but most that we have are overkill. I think we have forgotten that we are a LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY. The focus needs to be shifted back to being more effective in law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I’m wondering who really runs Lcso. It the fake sheriff or Is it the worthless chief. Just curious question cause seems like the chief makes all the decisions as he in a Civilian position. I am also heading the chief wants this the chief wants that. How about our sheriff stand up all 5’5 of him and say the sheriff wants this the sheriff wants that make a decision. Put your big boy pants on and make a decision. We are tired of hearing the chief wants this it his way.. Sheriff news flash the chief was a terrible cop in Naples and is even terrible attorney. I have watched him in court before horrible gets flustered whines like a baby. It is embarrassing sheriff. So please stop listening and letting him make decisions. I’m sure he is the one who decides the raises. I have lived here all my life and seen Scott give money back to Bocc. Lee county has money and the men and women who serve this county deserve to be paid not command staff. You want the support of the agency stop giving across the board raises give raises to your boots on the ground. The men and women who lay there life on the line each and every day to lock up the thugs.
    Eric Smith states he will be getting rid of him after or maybe before election. Well thats at least what he brags about.

Unregistered
    Haha Hopefully ES and the chief are gone both aren’t the sharpest.. I’m over hearing my supervisor and command be like this how the chief wants it.. news flash the chief is a civilian and idiot tell him to come work the streets before he tries to make a decision because he might finally make the right one if he does..

Unregistered

He is a cop lol!

He where’s a badge and a gun so he Must be a cop. Wait a minute he’s not, he hasn’t been certified for over 25 years. Well at least him and the sheriff has something in common. Not real cops!!

Unregistered
    Civilians are more important to Carmine than cops!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Civilians are more important to Carmine than cops!
    Same as it ever was. Frodo Baggins learned sheriffing from Mike ‘take all my cues from my #2’ Scott, so civilians would be the important ones.

Unregistered
    You smoke too way too much crack

Unregistered
    I agree looks like you do the same by your sentence structuring