Jim L campaign bashes Pro choice and LGBT community
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Jim L campaign bashes Pro choice and LGBT community

Mr Leavens is stuck in the very distant past. His comments with former sheriff mcdougall that anyone who supports any form of abortion are complacent to murder and saying anyone who embraces the LGBT community make a choice to sin and should repent have alienated a large segment of this county.

Your "experience" with the distant old lee county is outdated sir!!

Unregistered
    This is so true, ask his own family!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Maybe the KKK will hire him as there Gran Wizard.

Unregistered

Camrine Marceno is Pro-Abortion - Yet calls himself a conservative

Carmine Marceno claims to be a conservative, but he demands his girlfriends get abortions. One girlfriend even shared the text messages from Marceno, demanding she get an abortion, with Fox 4 and other news sources. Marceno is not pro-choice, he is pro-abortion. Marceno then solicits support from local conservative pro-life Republicans, buddies up with pro-life Sean Hannity, but at the same times DEMANDS his girlfriend abort his own child. This is not pro-choice, this is pro-abortion. Marceno is not a conservative, he is a liberal.

Unregistered

losing platform

I don't know whose giving you advice Mr. Leavens, although I hear it's from D Spence, but your platform of bashing people's personal lives when it comes to personal decisions of abortion and calling LGBT people sinners who need to find religion and change their choice of lifestyle is abhorrent!

If someone was OPENLY pushing a pro choice platform such as the two ancient former white ultra religious conservative crooked sheriffs like McDougall who openly carried abortion is murder signs in the Edison parade or Shoap who said God told him to run for sheriff (Also, your former running mate Fisher who said the same) then I could see you attacking them. But to take a personal event from someone's life is NOT Christian, NOT classy, and NOT becoming of anyone to hold public office.

Take your backwards old religious views somewhere else!

Unregistered
    Here are the facts, Jim Leavens was useless when I worked with him and now he wants to be our Sheriff. This has nothing to do with experience or changes, it has to do with Jim Leavens and his few friends.

Unregistered

Jim Jim hates LBGT community

I don't understand why this Mr. Leavens is taking an ultra conservative religious view along with two previous sheriffs and saying homosexuality is a sin and people should repent if they wish to go to heaven

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't understand why this Mr. Leavens is taking an ultra conservative religious view along with two previous sheriffs and saying homosexuality is a sin and people should repent if they wish to go to heaven
    When did he say that?

Unregistered

Ladder Leavens

When did he say that?
    WAKE UP LEE COUNTY!!

Former ultra religious sheriff mcstoogeall and maytag repairman shoap the dope endorsed ladder leavens because he says all abortion, including rape and incest, is murder and bashed the LGBT community saying they will all go to he!! if they don't accept Jesus and their personal savior and repent their sodomastic ways!

Unregistered

Never

When did he say that?
    He never said that. This is all CM's camp running scared and conducting a smear campaign.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast