Unregistered

Sheriff Maricone Campaign Headquarters

Bowden morgan j &
    weist bowden abbie j
    9230 crystal view ct
    fort myers fl 33967

Unregistered

Retiree Losers Club

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3031080]So Mr. Leavens, why do you live, vote, and pay taxes in Charlotte County for 32 years but proclaim to be for Lee County and want to come out of retirement to be ITS sheriff?

JL: Errrrr, Ahhhhhh........Did you know the sheriff possibly allegedly dated a girl who MAY have been pregnant and states he asked her to have abortion?

Mr. Leavens, many many LCSO agency members who worked with you over your 30 year career have accused you expressing racist, homophobic comments, views, and actions. Have you publicly denounced this and would you support the LBBT rights as a sheriff and why does your campaign NOT mention even ONE thing you'll do to address concerns in the African American and minority communities?

JL: Uhhhhhhh......... Did you know local Fox News (historically anti cop) ran a short blip story about this sheriff not being a certified cop? (Even though FDLE and FBI vetted him and sent your campaign a letter saying the accusation is baseless and merits no further inspection and the video clearly shows a shoddy reporter improperly confronting him right before a parade starts)

Don't forget how many people are complaining Jimmy Grand Wizard Leavens keeps showing up at events and making people uncomfortable when he takes unwanted pictures, making deputies extremely uncomfortable when he confronts them saying he'll be their next boss, and inappropriately shows up at funerals spouting his political rhetoric.

Unregistered

Is Lee County's Media Racist Still

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has someone asked Leavens why he believes in his racist homophobic views and how he justifies his past statements the whole agency is discussing? This isn't the bright white agency you joined 35 years ago where agency members openly called people of color "boy" and openly supporting the segregated community
    I can't understand why the media hasn't vetted Leavens or exposed all the racist views and comments being spread around LCSO of those former employees on that racist former lieutenant Scott Reaves closed website. I've seen comments spread by someone who belongs to that closed group of former racist employees and they are sick. I hope the media does a story on this soon

Unregistered
    I was told it’s not a retiree website but a personal site of Scott Reeves. I can assure you not everyone has the same views of Emmons, Bores, Chiapetta, Bellingham, Forrest and Griner. Shit, 90 percent of the agency don’t even know who they are! I almost felt sorry for them, but most are only angry because they couldn’t get hired back or left angry.

Unregistered

Retiree losers Club

Wait till the videos of Loser Retiree Shindig gets leaked with all racist homophobic slurs and statements. Right in the middle of all of it is Jimbo Whitey Grand Wizard Leavens

Unregistered

White pastors show support for Leavens

James Leavens who's running against incumbent Sheriff Carmine Marceno touts his platform on his website that he is the only Pro-life card carrying candidate running for sheriff. It's been recently reported that his support from several controversial local Lee County pastors with strong histories of condemnation for the LGBTQ community has come to light. Further criticism pointed out the pastor's congregations were ironically totally Caucasian. Leavens is quoted as saying although he's attended services at both churches, he doesn't necessarily share the same opinions. Leaven's critics point out his statements are tepid at best and further fuel speculations about Leaven's allegations of racist homophobic comments.

Unregistered

Website

James Leavens who's running against incumbent Sheriff Carmine Marceno touts his platform on his website that he is the only Pro-life card carrying candidate running for sheriff. It's been recently reported that his support from several controversial local Lee County pastors with strong histories of condemnation for the LGBTQ community has come to light. Further criticism pointed out the pastor's congregations were ironically totally Caucasian. Leavens is quoted as saying although he's attended services at both churches, he doesn't necessarily share the same opinions. Leaven's critics point out his statements are tepid at best and further fuel speculations about Leaven's allegations of racist homophobic comments.
    This was going around the agency but I can't find the news website now. Can someone repost where to find it on the internet so I can share it? I want to share this as much as possible since many people in the agency know Jimbo Whitey Leavens is racist and homophobic.

Unregistered

James Whitey Leavens Experience of racism and homophobic behavior matters!

This was going around the agency but I can't find the news website now. Can someone repost where to find it on the internet so I can share it? I want to share this as much as possible since many people in the agency know Jimbo Whitey Leavens is racist and homophobic.
    It's an AP news story, Just Google it

Unregistered

Klan Man

August 18,2019. AP Breitbart News Network by Pam Key

Follow Pam Key on Twitter@ PamKeyLMN

Unregistered

Moon Pie Klan Man

August 18,2019. AP Breitbart News Network by Pam Key

Follow Pam Key on Twitter@ PamKeyLMN
    Leavens was confronted over this at a recent venue he attended. The community members who asked him questions over the issue were shouted at by Leavens supporters with slurs like "Shut up queer, Lee County don't want you faggots here, God hates gays". Leavens supporters are as disgusting and bigoted racist homophobic as he is

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast