Did a deputy steal $9,000 from a poker player? Petition demands to see the video - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    what retard leaves $9000 in a bag unattended...stupid fk

Unregistered
    Cone clean Spencer. We all know you’re a lazy dirty cop!

Unregistered
    Thank you for sharing such an amazing app for the mobile phone. I am always searching for new ways of using my cryptocurrencies. Most of all I use BitCoin because it is the most popular cryptocurrency and this is the only crypto that is accepted on the majority o website. Most of all I like that there appears a website that allows you to make BTC sports betting . This is one of my income sources, and I like that I can make bets using not only cash but also cryptocurrencies. There is no difference between traditional and this kind of betting, just what are you putting on the bet.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did a deputy steal $9,000 from a poker player? Petition demands to see the video

By Devoun Cetoute
    June 14, 2019 03:47 PM, Updated June 14, 2019 03:47 PM

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...231557018.html

The Broward County Sheriff’s Office has been petitioned by civil rights advocates to release a video that they say shows a deputy stealing from a professional poker player’s bag.

The Florida Civil Rights Coalition and the poker player filed the petition for the release of surveillance video in Broward County Circuit Court on Thursday afternoon. BSO had refused to release the video after public records requests from the group, the petition claims.

The video in question was recorded at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport in late 2018, according to the petition.

It shows Deputy Michael Spencer finding South Florida-based poker player Aaron Mermelstein’s unattended bag at a cellphone charging station. Spencer looked inside the bag, but didn’t turn on his body camera or alert dispatch, the petition said.

Instead, he went inside a public restroom, off camera and out of sight, with the backpack. After several minutes, he left the bathroom and eventually reported the bag missing and turned on his body camera.

When Mermelstein later got his bag, he discovered that about $9,000 had been stolen from it, the petition said.

BSO did not immediately respond when called and emailed for comment.

According to the civil rights coalition, Spencer violated several BSO policies.

BSO’s Division of Internal Affairs determined that no misconduct issues were found, the petition said.

A statement from the civil rights coalition said there have been more than 66 official probes of criminal misconduct into the Broward Sheriff’s Office since 2012.
    You don’t see this type of behavior Amongst SWAT members. Only the elite belong here.

Unregistered

I'm so glad I found this website!!!

I'm so glad I found this website and all the comments about Michael Spencer... even though they were posted a long time ago. I also know him personally (unfortunately) and finally my thoughts / feelings / opinions have been validated. He is a total womanizer and a narcissistic sociopath who should NOT be allowed to wear the uniform. Maybe an orange jumpsuit would be more appropriate? Or a straight jacket?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm so glad I found this website and all the comments about Michael Spencer... even though they were posted a long time ago. I also know him personally (unfortunately) and finally my thoughts / feelings / opinions have been validated. He is a total womanizer and a narcissistic sociopath who should NOT be allowed to wear the uniform. Maybe an orange jumpsuit would be more appropriate? Or a straight jacket?
    Whatever happened with this case? Any discipline? And did they ever find the missing money?
    Who is this Spencer character and is he a TWAT member?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123