Colina leaving this Summer - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailor, you can all forget, who's going to be your next chief! MBPD, is in the bag but I'm giving it to another to be owed a favor and this is the favor I'm getting. I've already entered into talk's with the City manager and Mayor and all they need is my nod. Either get on board this sub or ship out! I'm so sure of this appointment of the next 5 years, I got half of my new staff waiting in the wings for me to take the helm. BD & JG, you [should've] never left this hero's side and try to move ahead on your own. [Mutiny] is punished by mid's, TWTh off! Now, for all you nonbelievers, next time you see me having a power lunch with the Mayor & City manager, stop in and kiss the ring and maybe all will be forgiven?

[SUBMARINING] AIRBORNE!
    Sailor, you should change the verb, as "submarining" is gay slang for going down on a sailor, especially USN.

By the way, your grammar is worse than Colina's

Unregistered
    Manuel Morales will make a great chief, he is physically fit and looks great in uniform. He’s Jewish too which is a plus and his assistant is a polished Sergeant with years of experience.

Unregistered
    Sailor, you can all forget, who's going to be your next chief! MBPD, is in the bag but I'm giving it to another to be owed a favor and this is the favor I'm getting. I've already entered into talk's with the City manager and Mayor and all they need is my nod. Either get on board this sub or ship out! I'm so sure of this appointment of the next 5 years, I got half of my new staff waiting in the wings for me to take the helm. BD & JG, you should of never left this hero's side and try to move ahead on your own. Munity! Is punished by mid's, TWTh off! Now, for all you nonbelievers, next time you see me having a power lunch with the Mayor & City manager, stop in and kiss the ring and maybe all will be forgiven?

SUBMARING AIRBORNE!
    Sailor if you're going to imitate greatness, try not sounding like you GED-ed from Miami High.

I got your IP address and will be taking legal action. You better hire David Singer

Unregistered
    Sailor if you're going to imitate greatness, try not sounding like you GED-ed from Miami High.

I got your IP address and will be taking legal action. You better hire David Singer
    Better Yet, call Kaufman & Roberts or Cohen &Cohen...if all fails, call Pfleeger ! By the way, is that a light on in David Singers office?

Unregistered

IP these "NUTS" dumbazz, you don't have anyone's IP address. If you did you would post it on here, that's the type of douche you are. Even IF by some miracle, a department hires your old, lying azz. You still couldn't get it! You know what is really funny? You've claimed before to have MY IP, address over a post and I've sat at the same table with you, going off over it and had no clue then or now Now, legal action??? Come on be real, your a lair and a cheat. All anyone has to do is print a few of your post's of being a chief at several departments. A Navy wannabe Seal, that only a cook
    and ALL courts will say, you did this to yourself...… Seek medical help!! You sure do have a hang up over Miami High and GED'S? Did some high school drop out take your lunch money or made you his b!tch?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12