SWAT accident
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SWAT accident

Unregistered

SWAT accident

So, under the micromanagement of Eric Gonzales, Lt Abrue, Lt Sodre and Lt Lopez...their most senior SWAT guy Gusman plummets 4 stories while rapelling. He's in Trauma and allegedly going to make a full recovery. But I can guarantee that the above-mentioned four-headed snake is going to blame him for the accident instead of taking responsibility themselves.

Mike Gonzalez needs to be the SOS Major NOW. Sodre only K9 or SWAT, Abreu only training or SWAT, Lopez only Homicide or SWAT. Since the 4 headed snake got promoted to their current spots they have kicked any SWAT member who disagreed out of the unit. GREAT LEADERSHIP....

Unregistered
    Was incident in a training?

Unregistered
    Well what do you expect from this administration and training command staff. Training instructors and officers accidentally discharging their Firearms and tasers. Officers getting arrested for corruption, battery and abuse of treatment.
    Javier Ortiz falsifying arrest reports and IA covering it up.

This list is just to long! You get the picture

Unregistered
    Leave certified above the law Captain alone!
    He runs the department as he sees fit!

Signed,
    1.5 mil dollar homes in the grove

Unregistered
    Actually things got better after the remove major Richard Perez. I am in SOS and things are better. So F yourself Richie.

Unregistered
    This is funny. Chief just met with us this past week. No one said s—-

Unregistered
    My brothers. This is Ex SGT Taylor. No one else. Just got kicked out. Don’t go any further

Unregistered
    Nothing on the news what’s up? Why hasn’t the department say anything

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, under the micromanagement of Eric Gonzales, Lt Abrue, Lt Sodre and Lt Lopez...their most senior SWAT guy Gusman plummets 4 stories while rapelling. He's in Trauma and allegedly going to make a full recovery. But I can guarantee that the above-mentioned four-headed snake is going to blame him for the accident instead of taking responsibility themselves.

Mike Gonzalez needs to be the SOS Major NOW. Sodre only K9 or SWAT, Abreu only training or SWAT, Lopez only Homicide or SWAT. Since the 4 headed snake got promoted to their current spots they have kicked any SWAT member who disagreed out of the unit. GREAT LEADERSHIP....
    Guess who’s in charge of SWAT. Captain Ortiz he gets the swat pay for overseeing swat. Maybe that’s the problem?

Unregistered
    Ask how many accidental bites in k9 in 2019.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast