DeSantis outlaws HCSO policy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

DeSantis outlaws HCSO policy

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/po...cmpid=breaking

Senate Bill 168 will enforce one of the toughest bans on sanctuary cities into law, requiring local law enforcement to fully comply with federal immigration agencies...

"Organizations who support illegal immigration (Did you catch that? Those like HCSO who SUPPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION) say it will lead to distrust between law enforcement and illegal immigrants..."

'This bill relates to cooperating with the federal government after an individual has been arrested or convicted of a crime,'...

Any local government entity that does not follow the law, DeSantis could begin judicial proceedings in the name of the state against them."

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That should clarify things pretty quickly for our Republican Sheriff. I don’t see Sheriff Chronister locking horns with the governor. I think he enjoys his job.
    Senate Bill 168 will enforce one of the toughest bans on sanctuary cities into law, requiring local law enforcement to fully comply with federal immigration agencies...

"Organizations who support illegal immigration (Did you catch that? Those like HCSO who SUPPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION) say it will lead to distrust between law enforcement and illegal immigrants..."

'This bill relates to cooperating with the federal government after an individual has been arrested or convicted of a crime,'...

Any local government entity that does not follow the law, DeSantis could begin judicial proceedings in the name of the state against them."
    I don’t anticipate CC locking horns with the governor. I think he likes his job.

Unregistered

Refreshing

The current HCSO sheriff has placated the leftist agenda of civil disobedience (e.g. disobeying federal law), in order to get more votes in a heavily populated democratic county. However, it is refreshing that the governor will force the HCSO sheriff to obey the law. It is also ironic that an elected sheriff must be forced to obey the law of the land.

Unregistered

We need to send DeSantis a link to CC's original video stating the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office will not participate in enforcing illegal immigration laws in certain circumstances. Oh wait, did that video all of a sudden disappear?

Unregistered
    You idiot bottom feeders just don’t get it. The sheriff tried to do it the Dem’s way so he has the Democrat vote locked up. Now he will do it the Republican way and he has the Republican vote locked up. Guaranteed landslide victory for the sheriff in the next election. You better get onboard NOW!

Unregistered
    We need to send DeSantis a link to CC's original video stating the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office will not participate in enforcing illegal immigration laws in certain circumstances. Oh wait, did that video all of a sudden disappear?
    Yep LOL 😂 😂😂

Unregistered
    Actually the video is still there.

Unregistered
    Actually the video is still there.

If it is, I missed it. Link please. The only one I see is his backtrack video saying that if you commit a crime , you will go to jail regardless of your immigration status. I don't see the original one where he said he doesn't feel its in best interest for his deputies to participate in that program.

Unregistered
    The sheriff tried to do it the Dem’s way so he has the Democrat vote locked up.
    The Sheriff will never "lock up" the Democrat vote.. They will only vote for the ones running with the "D" nect to their name.. If the Sheriff has a Democrat opponent, he will have to change his party to Democrat..

Unregistered
    He already has a D next to his name. It's DeBartolo!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast