Ride-A-Long - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ride-A-Long

Unregistered
    My little Ricky is doing just fine CM. No reason to call dispatch slobs just because you tried to put moves on one but got rejected because your creepy and awkward around girls...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My little Ricky is doing just fine CM. No reason to call dispatch slobs just because you tried to put moves on one but got rejected because your creepy and awkward around girls...
    You're right little Ricky. CM compares the females and trans crossovers whatever they are of all stripes to in dispatch to PIGS. CM is a rat lowlife piece of sewage. But lets be honest. Are you in love with the petting zoo [AKA Dispatchers] that graze in the third floor of the PSB?

Unregistered
    Free blumpkin with every ride along!!!

Unregistered
    How's your little Ricky doing little Ricky? Slobs from dispatch want to know!
    Paul Lear, don't you have a life to attend to vs always trashing dispatchers? If not, you should get one.

Unregistered
    You're right little Ricky. CM compares the females and trans crossovers whatever they are of all stripes to in dispatch to PIGS. CM is a rat lowlife piece of sewage. But lets be honest. Are you in love with the petting zoo [AKA Dispatchers] that graze in the third floor of the PSB?
    Have some of you fat f!@ks looked in the mirror lately?

Unregistered
    Have some of you fat f!@ks looked in the mirror lately?
    I think all of you dispatchers are beautiful. Don't listen to these fucckks...

Unregistered
    I think all of you dispatchers are beautiful. Don't listen to these fucckks...
    I second that!

Unregistered
    Free blumpkin with every ride along!!!
    What did he do in D10 that was so bad? He is a great guy to work with and I have never seen anything that would indicate that he is a rat.

Unregistered
    Can’t rat on yourself CM....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12