Ride-A-Long
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ride-A-Long

Unregistered

Ride-A-Long

I am a newly hired dispatcher and would like to do a ride-a-long. I heard there is a deputy in Weston that does a fantastic job with new hires in dispatch. I also heard it comes with a happy ending. He gives an awesome finger blast before you go 10-7. So I heard.

Unregistered
    He just wants them to feel satistified when they go home. Is their anything wrong with that ?

Unregistered
    I really hope that includes Male dispatchers because I need a good pipe cleaning.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am a newly hired dispatcher and would like to do a ride-a-long. I heard there is a deputy in Weston that does a fantastic job with new hires in dispatch. I also heard it comes with a happy ending. He gives an awesome finger blast before you go 10-7. So I heard.
    Oh TC, why you starting this?

Unregistered
    Poor guy. He has to finger blast because his pee pee is too small. At least that’s what I heard from his wife.

Unregistered
    Poor guy. He has to finger blast because his pee pee is too small. At least that’s what I heard from his wife.
    Did he get suspended? I hope not, he's a really great guy and good deputy.

Unregistered
    Did he get suspended? I hope not, he's a really great guy and good deputy.
    Suspended for stink finger with a pig who's probably married with kids? She should be suspended for turning his car into a biohazard waste site.

Unregistered
    Well, not for nothing, what would you expect taking a ride in Weston. Ain’t no police work to do out there. Finger blast, that’s funny.

Unregistered
    I did some research on this incident over the last couple of days and this is what I uncovered. The reason for the hard feelings is because apparently a butt plug was promised to emerge at some point during this encounter. Said butt plug never did surface resulting in the basic finger blast we initially read about. Lessons were learned but the two still are not on speaking terms. Please give them their privacy. Lololol

Unregistered
    How's your little Ricky doing little Ricky? Slobs from dispatch want to know!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast