Three stooges out of DUI unit - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whoever selected these azz-clowns for DUI has failed to perform his duties and responsibilities. The question now is will he be held accountable by the sheriff who is constantly throwing these terms around. Personal responsibility and accontability, that's what Bob always says he demands. It's time for Bob to step up and hold his command staff accountable.
    Hey dude, all three appeared to be a good fit and were DUI oriented. But please explain how you predict what someone will do in the future. I’m a ears on that one. If you have a legit answer you should go to the precognitive position in Robbery/Homicide. They could use you to notify them when major crimes are going to happen in the future.

Unregistered
    In order to attract better people the administration should throw in some incentives.
    If Four Tens and a 10% differential isn’t enough, then they don’t need you.

Unregistered
    I agree. Why would someone with any time on want to work those days/hours with all the court associated with it?
    Because they want to make DUI arrests? They like the pay that comes with traffic court, DL Hearings, motions to suppress and jury trials? They want to get trained in SFST’s. ARIDE, and DRE. Maybe they want to become a DUI And DRE Instructor? BTO Instructor? There are many reasons. But those reasons don’t appeal to a lazy person who just wants to do the minimum, like you.

Unregistered
    Hey dude, all three appeared to be a good fit and were DUI oriented. But please explain how you predict what someone will do in the future. I’m a ears on that one. If you have a legit answer you should go to the precognitive position in Robbery/Homicide. They could use you to notify them when major crimes are going to happen in the future.
    If you can't learn from the past then you are not a good administrator. Many embarrassing incidents could have been avoided by simply selecting people with good common sense and maturity. You check and ask around how they handle their lives, how they act at work, what their co-workers and direct supervisors think of them. This is basic management 101 which the brass should be aware of. Whenever they moved people to special units or promoted them before they are ready it or based on connections it usually ended badly.

Unregistered
    Basically the two kids, dui wonder boy and lil cutie boy were at the pool and the dui wonder boy got sloppy drunk and ****ed the rest of them by fighting with lil cutie boy. Mr tattoo gets involved tells wonder boy to go back to hotel room then lol cutie to do the same.

Problem was solved until wonder boy starts to cry about cutie boy and mr tattoo.

There's people who earn that spot and there people who were handed that spot.... And the people handed that spot ****ed the other ones.

Typical fashion let’s cut off some dui unit fingers to save the dui hand.

Real question is......where was the rest of the unit?
    How dare you talk about me....I mean NM that way!!! When my Dad...I mean his dad finds out, you're gonna be in real trouble. No one tells me...I mean NM what to do! I left...I mean NM left because he wanted to! I am...I mean NM is the best thing to happen to this agency!

Unregistered
    Because they want to make DUI arrests? They like the pay that comes with traffic court, DL Hearings, motions to suppress and jury trials? They want to get trained in SFST’s. ARIDE, and DRE. Maybe they want to become a DUI And DRE Instructor? BTO Instructor? There are many reasons. But those reasons don’t appeal to a lazy person who just wants to do the minimum, like you.
    Either this is brilliant satire or you are a total moron. Made me laugh either way though.

Unregistered
    If Four Tens and a 10% differential isn’t enough, then they don’t need you.
    The brass had better start actively recruiting able people instead of just waiting around to see who shows up.

Unregistered
    The brass had better start actively recruiting able people instead of just waiting around to see who shows up.
    The brass don’t care. They know with thirty year retirement with new hires that this place is a revolving door. Everyone here is a pawn and easily replaced. They are aware that these guys have no work ethic and most wont be here in ten years.

Unregistered
    Anybody remember when NM freaked out on radio because he had to take a fight call in basking. I know it was like 8 months ago when he was just patrol Talk about panic
    he cant talk trash about patrol any more word is it's his fault the others got jammed up

Unregistered
    The brass don’t care. They know with thirty year retirement with new hires that this place is a revolving door. Everyone here is a pawn and easily replaced. They are aware that these guys have no work ethic and most wont be here in ten years.
    You made a good point. The newbies all want to be promoted or they leave. The brass could care less as long as they get their piece of the pie.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast