Marceno can't become and registered member of LEO affairs, NEVER A CERTIFIED LEO - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was a Major for a day, he never made one Command decision as a Commander or Major. Your a joke Leavens. By the way just picked up another $25,000 today for Carmine. You won’t raise that for an entire election, go pull a home equity line out.
    *You’re a joke. 🙄

Unregistered
    I agree Leavens is a joke!

Unregistered

Carmine Bankrupted Sherriff's office - will plead with Commission for Taxpyer bailout

Unregistered
    I applaud the moves, I worked with two out of the three that left. One civilian actually bragged about their six figure salary to me while I was out humping calls with a gun attached to my side. Reading this article says it all, Mrs. Payne we certified officers do deserve more pay than a civilian employee.

Unregistered

About time.

Put uppity civilians in their places, support only.
    Now eliminate high paid positions in:
    Communications
    Purchasing
    One more overweight overpaid to go in Payne’s Old Unit.
    Well done.

Unregistered
    Couldn’t agree more!!!!!! Certified put their lives on the line and Leavens thinks a few civilians deserve two to three times more than the deputies. POS

Unregistered

Carmine screwed up again

Carmine Marceno created too many top heavy positions. Created Lieutenant positions without any duties, to keep folks from running against him. YET LEE COUNTY HAS THE SECOND LOWEST PER CAPITA ROAD DEPUTIES IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. Carmines mismanagement can't keep hidden for ever. He had to fire the civilian staff to pay for all the bloated promotions e gave out to his cronies and for political payoffs. Lee County is in danger, as long as Carmine Marceno is Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Hiring more certified over civilian, makes sense.

Unregistered

Dynasty

Time to dismiss the overpaid civilians and give more to certified members.
    Never should civilians be paid more than certified members, NEVER!

Unregistered
    There are civilians everywhere at LCSO. Some work very hard and a few sit around all day and do nothing. Keep getting rid of the do nothings!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast