All I can is WOW - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Guest222

Late arrival?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ironic how the fight is between two doofus clowns.

None are counting who is announcing later. Then we will see a real fight. Problem is that it will be one sided.
    If someone is truly going to announce later, one would question how smart this person is to wait and lose out on money that is being donated. I won't hold my breath on someone else throwing their name into the ring.

Unregistered
    Unless the money will be given to him/her from another candidate. Sounds stupid right? It’s not at all, it’s brilliant.

Unregistered
    8th Lee Election for me

It is more entertaining to me of the politics in the ranks rather than the candidates.

A whole lot of fun!

Unregistered

Here's the problem

Carmine certainly lied to many if not all of these contributors. That will not be taken lightly. May be backlash.

Unregistered
    That’s some backlash, confirmed private fundraising events all over Lee County. Your helping him, nobody trust the media! Just ask around, besides your tight circle that doesn’t matter. It hasn’t even started yet and he’s over $500,000. Nobody wants to go backwards to the good ole days with promises to ex disgruntled employees. Full speed ahead!

Unregistered

Mush heads

Let us reason together, Conservative Republicans in Bonita Springs and Estero are shoveling money to support a Brooklyn Ballerina that lies his way to being Sheriff, is Pro Abortion, threatens and terrorized a single mother with MS, fires long time loyal employees AND hires Collier County lackeys AND FBI burnouts at more money than Lee County faithful?
    Yeah, that is gonna fly.
    Arrogant SOB!
    Next time you see Mike Scott, spit in his face for selling the LCSO and EMBARRASSING now Senator Scott and Governor DeSantis.
    Vermin!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let us reason together, Conservative Republicans in Bonita Springs and Estero are shoveling money to support a Brooklyn Ballerina that lies his way to being Sheriff, is Pro Abortion, threatens and terrorized a single mother with MS, fires long time loyal employees AND hires Collier County lackeys AND FBI burnouts at more money than Lee County faithful?
    Yeah, that is gonna fly.
    Arrogant SOB!
    Next time you see Mike Scott, spit in his face for selling the LCSO and EMBARRASSING now Senator Scott and Governor DeSantis.
    Vermin!!!
    Mike Scott has lots of money in his old campaign coffers. Thinks about that for a minute unless he transferred the money to someone.

Unregistered
    Why do we have so few females in command positions here, it's alarmingly low. Just a thought....

Unregistered

Survey says

Because D.D. caused so much trouble in the Hallway.

Unregistered
    I think LCSO has a bunch! Major Estep, Commander Christiano, Budget Director Anne Marie, Captain Mia Rogers, etc...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast