All I can is WOW
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

All I can is WOW

This was just shared with me and is beyond impressive! When you click on the link below go to Conservative Champion PC. Then switch the inquiry to name and submit, wholly crap!!! Now being told there are two more with millions of dollars. Sorry but this thing is over before it even started. That PC plus his campaign account means Carmine is over $400,000.00 without the other PC’s??

https://dos.elections.myflorida.com/...?account=74096

Unregistered
    Hit Campaign Finance Activity, under Sort Order, switch it to Name. then hit Submit Query Now. That is crazy!!!

Unregistered
    Those are huge contributors and agree goodbye JL

Unregistered
    That one has been closed, the money was transferred to the Conservative Champion Leaders PAC and is run by Eric Robinson an accountant in Venice. Look him up!

Unregistered
    There are four different PC’s, one closed, three are open. The lowest one has 323,000.00 in it. The highest over a million dollars from four donors. Big damn money...

Unregistered
    JL you are screwed. With an active investigation against you and your derogatory words while being a supervisor, this Eric Robinson is about to do some damage. Of course don’t forget your little fling you discussed with only a few, yes they love to talk.

Unregistered

Carmine will need millions to win this election

Carmine Marceno set up a PAC with over $200,000 raised. He is pro-abortion, uses his office to prey sexually on crime victims, never a Florida Certified Law Enforcement Officer, and lied to the News-Press about his education.

Marceno will need about 10 million to win this election. Even they it will be an uphill battle.

Unregistered

No Race

This race was over before it started. The current sheriff has over $600,000 in money not to mention all the big money and support from business leaders and anyone whose anyone in Lee County. By the looks of the first two election reports he seems to have the rank and file and the agency behind him.

In contrast JL has under $20,000 if that and he literally has no support from the agency or the community.

Unregistered
    Nobody even knows there is an opponent. Everyone Leavens takes a picture with at events has written Carmine a check or calls and says sorry this guy blind sided me. Nobody likes you Jim!

Unregistered
    If Jim reaches 1000 Likes he will win, oops never mind, Carmine already spent $410,000 on media yesterday. All the premier spots are taken. Sorry Jim we raised another $50,000 yesterday

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast