All I can is WOW - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Yeah, gotta believe Bowden giving a G$$ wasn't his idea

Unregistered
    Another $5000 today

Unregistered
    People have been talking, how does Jim stay in a race with only $400? Just found his PAC, Build Stronger Ladders for Big People PAC. It has $300 in it. Jim you ruined people’s lives when you were Mike Scott’s hitman in IA, you forced me and another out for no reason. Your now running for Sheriff and didn’t do anything positive when you worked there for years. The retirees and current employees I speak to call you an idiot and someone that didn’t stick up for an old friend when in need! All about Jim and his jokes, now you know who this is.

Unregistered
    Jim is all about Jim, period

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HUGE endorsement just announced by Leavens. Gill Allen
    Well then he’s got my vote

Unregistered
    https://www.lee.vote/Campaign-Report...inance-Reports

Leavens insider says he only has a few hundred dollars left for his campaign. Brags about running a negative campaign. The insider is correct according to the above.

Unregistered
    People have been talking, how does Jim stay in a race with only $400? Just found his PAC, Build Stronger Ladders for Big People PAC. It has $300 in it. Jim you ruined people’s lives when you were Mike Scott’s hitman in IA, you forced me and another out for no reason. Your now running for Sheriff and didn’t do anything positive when you worked there for years. The retirees and current employees I speak to call you an idiot and someone that didn’t stick up for an old friend when in need! All about Jim and his jokes, now you know who this is.
    Ok, troll, you were forced out?? then say what happened and who you are, but you wont cause its all a lie, you jack asses say your not worry about JL, but s[end a lot of time on here bad mouthing him, meanwhile CM runs from a reporter, more coming out haha

Unregistered
    Ironic how the fight is between two doofus clowns.

None are counting who is announcing later. Then we will see a real fight. Problem is that it will be one sided.

Unregistered
    Nobody even knows there is an opponent. Everyone Leavens takes a picture with at events has written Carmine a check or calls and says sorry this guy blind sided me. Nobody likes you Jim!
    Many people writing checks to Little Carmine have no intention of voting for him.

Unregistered

fables

If Jim reaches 1000 Likes he will win, oops never mind, Carmine already spent $410,000 on media yesterday. All the premier spots are taken. Sorry Jim we raised another $50,000 yesterday
    CDA this is not NY, all you do is create misinformed divisiveness.
    You spew numbers that are not verifiable, and you come across like an bully.
    The numbers are impressive, just stop using multipliers for shock and awe that turns in a lead balloon.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast