Shoap was laughed out of town

Unregistered

Wink Shoap was laughed out of town

Its gonna be great to see how having the endorsement of the worst Sheriff Lee Co ever had

Unregistered

Shoap laughed out of town

Maybe those two pretty boys will ride off into the mountains when the landslide occurs

Unregistered

Money money money

Sgt. Alan Canfield stabbed Capt Cohen and Stacey Payne in the back! Alan is the consummate bootlicking rich boy ruthless sneaky and selfish. He believes his family money can and will buy him power and rank! He kisses Angelo Vaughns butt Morgan Bowden front section and bows to Darryl Aubuchon the Builders Association pimp!
    Watch Canfield he will throw you under the bus as fast as DFC Kahn hurled insults.
    PIO Punks they gargle and swallow with no respect except to money. Not LEO just corporate scum.

Unregistered

money

Is that you big money Bobby Forrest I see your large donation to the ladder man was for a whopping $40
    With high dollar donors like you he is on his way to the top!

Unregistered

New Look

I didn't know Alan Canfield well but if the Loser Leavens Camp is bashing him I'll take a second look. Hopefully he's being groomed for whenever our wonderful Sheriff Marceno retires.

Unregistered
    Leavens is a jerk. He is constantly attacking the men and women of LCSO, in an attempt to gain some media coverage. He has now attacked four District Deputies, MCU, ECU, PIO, Corrections and Warrants. This is not about LCSO, this is about Leavens. He does not care about LCSO, this is a whatever he can do to TRY to gain attention. He could start by raising money!

Unregistered

new look

Alan Canfield is a great guy! Loser Leavens has nothing good to say about the men and women of LCSO. You got to feel sorry for him his own family laughs about his chances of winning!
    Shoap did the Loser a great disservice by giving his valued endorsement he must want him to lose worse than he did!!