New uniforms?

Thread: New uniforms?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

New uniforms?

What’s this I hear about them testing new uniforms? I guess I’m out of the loop.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s this I hear about them testing new uniforms? I guess I’m out of the loop.
    There's a loop?

Unregistered
    Kinder, gentler not as frightening to millennials is the rumor. Next it will be rainbow cruisers. No wait I forgot we already have one. Sick sick people running this 3 ring circus. And don't forget the Mayor. What a disgrace IMO.

Unregistered
    Kinder, gentler not as frightening to millennials is the rumor. Next it will be rainbow cruisers. No wait I forgot we already have one. Sick sick people running this 3 ring circus. And don't forget the Mayor. What a disgrace IMO.
    So I’m guessing load bearing vest aren’t going to happen? I’ve heard this rumor going around.

Unregistered
    So I’m guessing load bearing vest aren’t going to happen? I’ve heard this rumor going around.
    Load bearing vests would seem too aggressive and intimidating to the snowflakes, LGBTQ, minorities and millennials. The next thing you know they will ban black gloves because they too are intimidating.

Unregistered
    Liberal think8ng has destroyed America