Corporal Test - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corporal Test

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i no that is way more important than u being a disgusting as hell corupt gang of crimnals u stupid piece if shit
    Andy was never loved as a kid. He bought his wife apparently with Jacob Hawkins. Seems Hawkins got a love you long time girl and Andy got a cleaning lady who lives in her own room. Don’t pick on Andy. He believes his stories of corruption. He thinks he is doing good by pointing out bad bad bad acts.

It’s the same story. The attorneys are coming. The fbi will take prummell down. Eric Friday will be here Tuesday. Blah blah blah

Unregistered
    did jacob tel u his own ****ing wifes filipino hates him because hes such a ass hole thug,he threatened to arest 1 of there own wifes family members on a lie.hes a disgusting piece of shit that needs 2 b in jail.
    many filipinos dont like him because hes **** and a thug

Unregistered
    did the corupt as **** detective jacob hawkins that his filipino wife did a scam maraige to get here,look it up,the guy was partaily retarded,i was there 4 the fake weding wen he was droolong and luv luv was embaresed 2 even kis him as he drooled.then she divorced him because it was so bad and found out 1 of the loop holes 2 stay in america is if u marry a cop.so she found that ugly **** jacob and maried him,and the scam worked.of course jacob is a cop so he wood never lie 2 the judges or immigration people and spent a shit load on a lawyer 2 scam it.
    pls look up the guy in the 1st scam maraige,and meet him in person as the mentaly slow person is drooling.even he filed paper work that he was scamed.

Unregistered
    ask jacob hawkins americam x wife divorced him,because hes a nut case assssssssssssssss hole,thats why he wanted a sub subservient desperate filipino.and he look like gollum in the lord of the rigs,no good looking american woman wants that

Unregistered
    Andy it is stupid to put someone’s name out there that she’s not a felon! You even put a post on there that you think she’s a cop but she’s not she’s never been in jail she doesn’t even know what jail is! Guess you did not read things correctly I guess you don’t like women’s freedom of speech even delete people sprayed on my speech you even block people‘s freedom of speech! What founding fathers they believe In freedom of speech! Oh wait you don’t like women’s freedom of speech! Don’t like anyone else’s freedom of speech he just go off and even block people‘s freedom of speech if you were elected people to have a Right for freedom of speech!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12