Corporal Test
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corporal Test

Unregistered

Corporal Test

Anyone give some insight on to what the test is like for becoming a corporal? What to study, whats important and whats now?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone give some insight on to what the test is like for becoming a corporal? What to study, whats important and whats now?
    All you have to do if FOG a mirror and know how to suck ass. Being white is a help. But don't get too excited, once you get that stripe, you are the bit8h of your squad. Make sure you really like paperwork as you will have more than any DFC/Deputy.

Also, if your desire is to be SGT., beware! There are plenty of SO1 ass kissers ahead of you. 0978 D. Ullrich. District 1 - D. Gensimore. District 1 - A. Doyle. District 2 - J Collins (God we owe his UGLY ASS! - the lord did him no favors!) Look at M. Talbot in D3. Ask D. Paille how many nights on his knees??? WOW! These are just the ones that come to mind! Look at J. Hawkins - that pudgy little terd is all but ready to mortgage his house to make a donation to SO1 in hopes of a promotion.

Finally, as you move up the ladder, ask guys like Sacco who he blew! Lord knows he can't spell. Lorraine may of helped him. As you look for movement up, see who you can step on. You know 0978 Ullrich cannot be promoted. You can shit on him all you need, his bro-in law cannot add a stripe. Point out lazy areses like Depersia and keep them in a corner! Hope guys like Alumbaugh retire - his daddy is ready to let him run the trailer park. Maybe J Russell can get another stripe or he can carry on the CPL Russell legacy.

Finally, Look for somewhere else to work. Until we get a new SO1 - this place STINKS

Unregistered

Wtf????

All you have to do if FOG a mirror and know how to suck ass. Being white is a help. But don't get too excited, once you get that stripe, you are the bit8h of your squad. Make sure you really like paperwork as you will have more than any DFC/Deputy.

Also, if your desire is to be SGT., beware! There are plenty of SO1 ass kissers ahead of you. 0978 D. Ullrich. District 1 - D. Gensimore. District 1 - A. Doyle. District 2 - J Collins (God we owe his UGLY ASS! - the lord did him no favors!) Look at M. Talbot in D3. Ask D. Paille how many nights on his knees??? WOW! These are just the ones that come to mind! Look at J. Hawkins - that pudgy little terd is all but ready to mortgage his house to make a donation to SO1 in hopes of a promotion.

Finally, as you move up the ladder, ask guys like Sacco who he blew! Lord knows he can't spell. Lorraine may of helped him. As you look for movement up, see who you can step on. You know 0978 Ullrich cannot be promoted. You can shit on him all you need, his bro-in law cannot add a stripe. Point out lazy areses like Depersia and keep them in a corner! Hope guys like Alumbaugh retire - his daddy is ready to let him run the trailer park. Maybe J Russell can get another stripe or he can carry on the CPL Russell legacy.

Finally, Look for somewhere else to work. Until we get a new SO1 - this place STINKS
    I cannot make head or tails of your post. It makes no sense. You talk about promotions to Cpl as this is what the original thread was about and then tell poster about wanting to get promoted to Sgt there are people ahead on an apparent list for Sgt and then list names of people who are already Sgt??? You then mention J Russell getting promoted and his lying ass was fired months ago so obviously you have no idea what you are talking about. You then mention other names and talk about them being kiss asses or lazy. While some names certainly could fit that mold some others are way off base. Paille never struck me as a super kiss ass. Seem to be a go getter and squared away. You mention Doyle...never knew him to be a kiss ass. Always has struck me as very stand up, a go getter and very hard worker. All his people (in disclosure I have worked with him in the past) have always spoke highly of him. While I agree some people certainly are very much kiss asses, lazy, etc and probably moved up due to family ties and sucking ass and not so much from hard work, your really off the mark with a couple of names you mentioned. The latter I named being a good example in my opinion. The fact you mentioned someone getting promoted who was terminated months ago just shows you have no true knowledge of anything and your information stems from old rumors and water cooler talk or comes third hand from disgruntled people. Try again hero.....

Unregistered
    I cannot make head or tails of your post. It makes no sense. You talk about promotions to Cpl as this is what the original thread was about and then tell poster about wanting to get promoted to Sgt there are people ahead on an apparent list for Sgt and then list names of people who are already Sgt??? You then mention J Russell getting promoted and his lying ass was fired months ago so obviously you have no idea what you are talking about. You then mention other names and talk about them being kiss asses or lazy. While some names certainly could fit that mold some others are way off base. Paille never struck me as a super kiss ass. Seem to be a go getter and squared away. You mention Doyle...never knew him to be a kiss ass. Always has struck me as very stand up, a go getter and very hard worker. All his people (in disclosure I have worked with him in the past) have always spoke highly of him. While I agree some people certainly are very much kiss asses, lazy, etc and probably moved up due to family ties and sucking ass and not so much from hard work, your really off the mark with a couple of names you mentioned. The latter I named being a good example in my opinion. The fact you mentioned someone getting promoted who was terminated months ago just shows you have no true knowledge of anything and your information stems from old rumors and water cooler talk or comes third hand from disgruntled people. Try again hero.....

What about the illegal gun registry? Eric Friday is coming! What about the lying ass Jacob Hawkins? What About Andy Sheets and him trapping the squirrels to love? What is going on around here? I am corrrrrrrrrrrrecttttttt

Unregistered

Where have you been?

Russell has not worked here in how long?

Unregistered
    U need 2 bust detective jacob hawkins 4 that felony of ilegaly taking and pocketing the fsa loan and gi bill,he wil throw u under the bus 2 save his own ass just like he did in the james white **** out in the bar thing.get the ia reports its all there.how is jacob hawkins not on the brady list 4 lieing? Why isnt ia busted 4 not turning jacob into fsa when they sent me the email for the investigation,ia woodnt turn him in so i did,and ia knowingly new they wanted to talk to ia,but ia woodnt call them.i have the emails.
    Jacob hawkins ilegaly had his wife give money 2 the sheriff 4 a raise 4 jacob useing her maiden name,look it up..jacob hawkins broke the fbi agreement not to talk about the cell phone stingray,he told me he ielegaly used it and didnt care if it was ilegal

Unregistered
    Jacob didn’t steal anything dumb dumb. Get a life and worry about you rather than things you will never be able to control. I did the same exact thing for school as Jacob did. We earned it from serving our country. Do you know what that’s like ? Oh wait, you never served in the military......Poor little Andy was to afraid to join any branch of the military.....Him didn’t want to weave him’s mommy.

Now to address the disgruntled dummy who posted about everyone getting promoted but himself. Get real....every name mentioned deserved it. They all did what the agency asked for (diversity). Doyle did narcotics and street crimes. Hawkins did narcotics, street crimes, cid and mcu. Paille did traffic, narcotics, cid and mcu. Collins has done everything. Ulrich did cid and mcu. Alumbaugh didn’t but he was promoted a long time ago. He’s still one of the better sergeant’s out there. Russell was fried so he’s not getting promoted to Sgt. Get a life and worry about you rather than who the sheriff chooses to promote. It’s obviously not you he’s looking at so maybe you should do something rather than complain about it on Leo affairs.

Get real and worry about you and not everyone else.

Unregistered

Smh

You really are an idiot.

Unregistered
    Sometimes I wonder if that’s really Andrew and not another guy just messing with us. Is Andrew really this illiterate?

Unregistered
    i no that is way more important than u being a disgusting as hell corupt gang of crimnals u stupid piece if shit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast