Carmine Marceno needs to resign - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    OMG ridiculous!

Unregistered
    The number of women he got pregnant! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just a citizen, not LEO. What do the hashmarks on officers' sleeves denote? There are now six on the sheriff's sleeve. Mike Scott had 8 when he left office. Just three years ago, as undersheriff, Carmine had none. Are they experience, years worked, some other meaning?

Unregistered
    Regardless of what some of the posts here say, this is bad news for his re-election campaign, or even for his ability to retain his appointment. This will probably continue to get traction. It cannot go without a formal investigation. DeSantis has to consider removal...I am not sure I would want to be DeSantis and asked why he did not remove this guy who, by any reasonable measure either falsified or omitted with fraudulent intent, employment applications for law enforcement agencies. Not to mention, he seems to have falsely attested to his experience to the State of Florida for consideration of acceptance to the EOT program. The evidence seems pretty compelling. Also, who wants this guy who has such difficulty passing the state exam leading an agency? Not saying that he may not have improved his capacity, but the fact that he could not have a solid answer prepared for simple questions leads me to believe he is probably still challenged intellectually. Seems like he is a total fraud. Remove him. If he wins then the people have spoken at the ballot box. The men and women of the LCSO are awesome. The leadership remains largely incompetent. Marceno is an embarrassment and seems to be nothing more than a liar, a cheat, and unquestionably cowardly for not answering legitimate direct questions. Own up to whatever the truth is and let the process take its course.

How about this? Ask him to reaffirm the facts by submitting an amended application. It would put this to rest one way or the other pretty quickly.

Unregistered
    I'm not an LEO, but it looks like Leavans is more qualified that Marceno. Marceno was nothing but a park ranger in NY and then failed the FL police exam TWICE! Lied to get his certificate. Then, through politics, he had desk jobs. Talk about phoney and a scammer.

Dear just a citizen, go be a good little citizen and ask what the men and women want. You might be shocked to know nobody cares about Leavens and his disgruntles. If your really nice maybe you will also donate $20.20 to his campaign to fund another bumper sticker. It’s going to take $250,000 for Leavens to have a small shot. He has $2500 not good!

Unregistered
    Amen to that.

Regardless of what some of the posts here say, this is bad news for his re-election campaign, or even for his ability to retain his appointment. This will probably continue to get traction. It cannot go without a formal investigation. DeSantis has to consider removal...I am not sure I would want to be DeSantis and asked why he did not remove this guy who, by any reasonable measure either falsified or omitted with fraudulent intent, employment applications for law enforcement agencies. Not to mention, he seems to have falsely attested to his experience to the State of Florida for consideration of acceptance to the EOT program. The evidence seems pretty compelling. Also, who wants this guy who has such difficulty passing the state exam leading an agency? Not saying that he may not have improved his capacity, but the fact that he could not have a solid answer prepared for simple questions leads me to believe he is probably still challenged intellectually. Seems like he is a total fraud. Remove him. If he wins then the people have spoken at the ballot box. The men and women of the LCSO are awesome. The leadership remains largely incompetent. Marceno is an embarrassment and seems to be nothing more than a liar, a cheat, and unquestionably cowardly for not answering legitimate direct questions. Own up to whatever the truth is and let the process take its course.

How about this? Ask him to reaffirm the facts by submitting an amended application. It would put this to rest one way or the other pretty quickly.

Unregistered
    Marceno life is a Train wreck, no wonder smith is car 2. It make him feel normal.

Unregistered
    I hear a major investigation by FDLE is coming. Goodbye Carmine! Lied on his applications of being a full or part time cop. Now that's integrity for you, NY style. lol

Unregistered
    Forget about all that stuff. I just want to hear more about that one time at Band Camp.

Unregistered
    Marceno life is a Train wreck, no wonder smith is car 2. It make him feel normal.
    And Holloway not even qualified to be Chief of anything.

Unregistered

Consigliere. Thy name is “Hollow Way”

Consigliere

Consigliere (/ˌkɒnsɪliˈɛəreɪ/;[1] Italian: [konsiʎˈʎɛːre], plural consiglieri) is a position within the leadership structure of the Sicilian, Calabrian and American Mafia. The word was popularized in English by the novel The Godfather (1969) and its film adaptation. In the novel, a consigliere is an advisor or counselor to the boss, with the additional responsibility of representing the boss in important meetings both within the boss's crime family and with other crime families. The consigliere is a close, trusted friend and confidant, the mob's version of an elder statesman; he is an advisor to the boss in a Mafia crime family, and sometimes is his 'right-hand man'. By the very nature of the job, a consigliere is one of the few in the family who can argue with the boss, and is often tasked with challenging the boss when needed, to ensure subsequent plans are foolproof.[2] In some depictions, he is devoid of ambition and dispenses disinterested advice. This passive image of the consigliere does not correspond with what little is known of real-life consiglieri, however.

A real-life Mafia consigliere is generally the number-three person in a crime family, after the boss and underboss in most cases.[3] The boss, underboss, and consigliere constitute a three-man ruling panel, or "administration".[4] The Genovese crime family are credited with inventing the rank of Messaggero, who is tasked with serving as a liaison between the other American Mafia families.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast