Q pena brother!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Q pena brother!!!!

The whole nation is laughing at our department...... oye brother if you are afraid to do your job, go be a security guard. With that type of training someone is gonna get injured soon. All I can say is WOWWWWWWWWWW DE PINGA.......wowwwwwwwwww

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The whole nation is laughing at our department...... oye brother if you are afraid to do your job, go be a security guard. With that type of training someone is gonna get injured soon. All I can say is WOWWWWWWWWWW DE PINGA.......wowwwwwwwwww
    This is only the beginning,you wait 10 years from now. I be home eating popcorn laughing.

Unregistered
    Kudos to those two officers, they played it out smart and they are not ROD, they did exactly what this administration and now day policies want them to do. If those two officers would have done anything different like ground impound, punching and kicking or even using their stick trust me they would have been ROD, good job by them now 09-46

Unregistered
    Kudos to those two officers, they played it out smart and they are not ROD, they did exactly what this administration and now day policies want them to do. If those two officers would have done anything different like ground impound, punching and kicking or even using their stick trust me they would have been ROD, good job by them now 09-46
    A worldwide embarrassment No Hands on period. Que pena

Unregistered
    I CAN TELL UR A TREMENDO ZERO SCARE OF UR SHADOW.... it only takes that the offender have a knife or gun and your done.... remember as long you can articulate what u did your good ...... and if you don’t wanna get I get into that situation then don’t do shit handle the calls for service and go home. An approach like that can cause u your life.....

Unregistered
    I CAN TELL UR A TREMENDO ZERO SCARE OF UR SHADOW.... it only takes that the offender have a knife or gun and your done.... remember as long you can articulate what u did your good ...... and if you don’t wanna get I get into that situation then don’t do shit handle the calls for service and go home. An approach like that can cause u your life.....
    You can call me a Zero, but I will do my 30 years in this place without an incident, a complaint or a control if I can avoid them and trust me I am great at that, my main priority is to NOT get in trouble or make the news, leave this place maxed out and debt free, you keep thinking this is an action movie and that you are a man of honor and I will be a witness of how deeply you will Fok up. I will not go against our policy and I will use it to survive and have a long and successful career, 09-06 09-46-06 again and again and again. Tell me how big is your bank account and how many properties you own and I will tell you who is the real Zero.

Unregistered
    Ok Cabeza we know this you But a taser over a crack pipe papi is Ridiculous

Unregistered
    Retired LEO from another agency. I want to thank you guys for the laughs. I watched the video at least 20x and I can’t stop laughing. Keep the videos coming awesome sh!t.

Unregistered
    Retired LEO from another agency. I want to thank you guys for the laughs. I watched the video at least 20x and I can’t stop laughing. Keep the videos coming awesome sh!t.
    Good to know you still can laugh now do you wet your pamper when you do it or do you manage to stay dry after such a difficult exercise?!?!?!?.

Unregistered
    Good to know you still can laugh now do you wet your pamper when you do it or do you manage to stay dry after such a difficult exercise?!?!?!?.
    At 52, I don’t think so, but maybe you can make it to retirement someday come pinga

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast