Protesting Tony at the Stonewall Parade - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Win what election? Israel is not running. Last I checked, criminals can't run for sheriff. That's counterproductive and oxymoronic, sort of like you.
    Last I checked, the better part of you ran down the crack of your mommy’s azz and ended up a stain on the bed sheet.

Unregistered
    Last I checked, the better part of you ran down the crack of your mommy’s azz and ended up a stain on the bed sheet.
    Holy shit I remember when Moses told Aaron that joke when he parted the Red Sea, classic and SO original.
    FYI - it was YOUR mama's azz b!tch. Remember? She made you do the laundry that night. Got it? Good.

Unregistered
    Holy shit I remember when Moses told Aaron that joke when he parted the Red Sea, classic and SO original.
    FYI - it was YOUR mama's azz b!tch. Remember? She made you do the laundry that night. Got it? Good.
    The night Israel wins the election I’m going to be here specifically looking for you. You’ll be nowhere to be found.

Unregistered
    Albetta can do whatever he likes. He was a paid Lamberti political shill, then became a paid Israel political shill. Now that Tony fired him, he needs Israel back in so he can get back on the BSO payroll. But sorry Fat Mikey, Sheriff Tony will be marching in the pride parade and there will be a whole contingent of out LGBT deputies and cops marching with him. Tony will be just fine at the parade. Let's see how Israel does marching in the parade in his civvies without a uniform this time.

Unregistered

More Sad Facts

In the last election I voted for Desantis. I didn’t think he was a good candidate but the Democrats put up a communist, and a cop hater as their candidate. Had the Democrats put up pretty much anyone else, they would have won the election. The Democrats with their AOC, Bernie Sanders communist garbage are committing political suicide.

Unregistered
    In the last election I voted for Desantis. I didn’t think he was a good candidate but the Democrats put up a communist, and a cop hater as their candidate. Had the Democrats put up pretty much anyone else, they would have won the election. The Democrats with their AOC, Bernie Sanders communist garbage are committing political suicide.
    I would never vote for Desantis again. But the thought of having a communist jew in the White House is disturbing. America is pretty much hell bent on destroying itself from inside and the Bernie Sanders' of this country should have been erased years ago.

Unregistered
    LGBT community please be careful Tony loves beating up on young LGBT community people. You saw what he did for stealing a bag of chips .

Unregistered
    Take your vote and shove it. Brenda Snipes didn't count it anyway.

Unregistered
    Michael Albetta addressed the Dolphin Democratic Club tonight regarding Tony beating the young transgender boy. The audience went crazy and was demanding the Stonewall committee ban Tony from being in the Parade. The LGBTQ will protest Tony’s appearance by blowing whistles, holding signs and some are talking about throwing eggs.
    Flippen the Mayor was there and after hearing Albetta speak he said he was disgusted with Tony.
    Tony you better bring your MMA fighter. When Albetta told the crowd to come walk with their elected Sheriff Scott Israel the crowd went crazy with support,
    This should be fun come on out and support Scott,

Unregistered

Practice what you preach you piece of shit

"It's despicable," said Michael Albetta, president of the Dolphin Democrats and state president of the Florida GLBT Democratic Caucus. "When it's good for them, they talk about loyalty. But when it's good for them, they cross the lines.

browardnewtimes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast