Protesting Tony at the Stonewall Parade
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Protesting Tony at the Stonewall Parade

Michael Albetta addressed the Dolphin Democratic Club tonight regarding Tony beating the young transgender boy. The audience went crazy and was demanding the Stonewall committee ban Tony from being in the Parade. The LGBTQ will protest Tony’s appearance by blowing whistles, holding signs and some are talking about throwing eggs.
    Flippen the Mayor was there and after hearing Albetta speak he said he was disgusted with Tony.
    Tony you better bring your MMA fighter. When Albetta told the crowd to come walk with their elected Sheriff Scott Israel the crowd went crazy with support,
    This should be fun come on out and support Scott,

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Michael Albetta addressed the Dolphin Democratic Club tonight regarding Tony beating the young transgender boy. The audience went crazy and was demanding the Stonewall committee ban Tony from being in the Parade. The LGBTQ will protest Tony’s appearance by blowing whistles, holding signs and some are talking about throwing eggs.
    Flippen the Mayor was there and after hearing Albetta speak he said he was disgusted with Tony.
    Tony you better bring your MMA fighter. When Albetta told the crowd to come walk with their elected Sheriff Scott Israel the crowd went crazy with support,
    Elected Sheriff Scott Israel will be back and the people in Broward are listening and watching. Temp Tony scoot aside and run back and cry to DeSantis. Give him a hug and thank him too for making you look even more stupid than you really are. I have an idea, why don't you go to your Barber and ask him to clip five stars in your head as well. Now save yourself and get the _uck out here ya tempy.

Unregistered

Hold the presses

Hold the presses .. The dolphin democrats just voted that appointed sheriff is not welcomed at the stonewall parade in wilton manors..

Unregistered
    Elected Sheriff Scott Israel will be back and the people in Broward are listening and watching. Temp Tony scoot aside and run back and cry to DeSantis. Give him a hug and thank him too for making you look even more stupid than you really are. I have an idea, why don't you go to your Barber and ask him to clip five stars in your head as well. Now save yourself and get the _uck out here ya tempy.
    Mr. Israel will not be Sheriff of this county again but thanks for the laugh.

Unregistered
    Mr. Israel will not be Sheriff of this county again but thanks for the laugh.
    The joke is you. Sheriff Scott Israel will be back like it or not. So I guess you will be crying soon enough. Why don't you get lost yo yo.

Unregistered

Hey Sailors, Remember me?

Hold the presses .. The dolphin democrats just voted that appointed sheriff is not welcomed at the stonewall parade in wilton manors..
    An Open Letter to the Homos & Hamas

December 2014

Dear Broward Visitor:

Welcome to our great-and safe-community. We hope you will enjoy your time in Broward County.

I’d like to thank the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau (GFLCVB) for inviting me to
    pen this message of welcome to LGBT travelers. Tourism is an important component of our South
    Florida economy, and LGBT vacation and business travelers are a valued segment of our tourism market.

At the Broward Sheriff’s Office (BSO), we proudly value and embrace diversity. BSO has employment
    non‐discrimination policies that explicitly extend protections to include the categories of sexual
    orientation and gender identity. That inclusive outlook extends into our hiring, as BSO proudly employs
    out lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender employees. LGBT employees are even represented in our
    senior command staff.
    Additionally, we have long included sensitivity and diversity components into our
    training programs for our deputies and our firefighter/paramedics.

BSO also works with the Pride Center, SunServe, and other community groups-including through our
    own Uniting Broward multicultural community outreach program-to make Broward County a friendly,
    inviting place for everyone to live in, work in, and visit.

If you need any emergency services-police or fire-anywhere in Broward County during your visit, be
    sure to call 9‐1‐1. If you need non‐emergency assistance, please dial 954‐764‐HELP.

Once again, on behalf of the men and women of the Broward Sheriff’s Office, I hope you enjoy your
    stay.

Warmest regards,
    Scott Israel
    Sheriff

See? Lookie-here! We got us one of them lesbians from the Greek Island of Lesbos. We also got lots of blacks from that island of Africa and Rikers.

Unregistered

Hey Sailors, Remember me?

An Open Letter to the Homos & Hamas
    I got beads, candy, and nuts for you...

December 2014

Dear Broward Visitor:

Welcome to our great-and safe-community. We hope you will enjoy your time in Broward County.

I’d like to thank the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau (GFLCVB) for inviting me to
    pen this message of welcome to LGBT travelers. Tourism is an important component of our South
    Florida economy, and LGBT vacation and business travelers are a valued segment of our tourism market.

At the Broward Sheriff’s Office (BSO), we proudly value and embrace diversity. BSO has employment
    non‐discrimination policies that explicitly extend protections to include the categories of sexual
    orientation and gender identity. That inclusive outlook extends into our hiring, as BSO proudly employs
    out lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender employees. LGBT employees are even represented in our
    senior command staff.
    Additionally, we have long included sensitivity and diversity components into our
    training programs for our deputies and our firefighter/paramedics.

BSO also works with the Pride Center, SunServe, and other community groups-including through our
    own Uniting Broward multicultural community outreach program-to make Broward County a friendly,
    inviting place for everyone to live in, work in, and visit.

If you need any emergency services-police or fire-anywhere in Broward County during your visit, be
    sure to call 9‐1‐1. If you need non‐emergency assistance, please dial 954‐764‐HELP.

Once again, on behalf of the men and women of the Broward Sheriff’s Office, I hope you enjoy your
    stay.

Warmest regards,
    Scott Israel
    Sheriff

See? Lookie-here! We got us Capt. JJ, one of them lesbians from the Greek Island of Lesbos. We also got lots of blacks from that island of Africa and Rikers.

Unregistered

Keep laughing jag offs

You guys can laugh all you want. Israel has this LBGT block, the Jewish voting block, a large chunk of suburban democrats, and he still has allies in the black churches. I wouldn’t be shocked if he won the election. In fact he’s probably the favorite at this point.

Name somebody who can beat him. Don't say Al Pollock, he’s already out of money, and he totally drove the bus over the Tamarac cops. I had high hopes for Al before that stunt. But not anymore.

Temporary’s affiliation with the Governor, after the Peterson arrest was a deal breaker. After twenty years of voting Republican, Desantis did what no other Republican has been able to do. I am officially changing to an independent. He wants to act like a dictator, it’s our responsibility to vote him out. And vote this bad actor out, we will.

Unregistered
    I hope whistles is all they are blowing that day because there might be kids around.

Unregistered
    You guys can laugh all you want. Israel has this LBGT block, the Jewish voting block, a large chunk of suburban democrats, and he still has allies in the black churches. I wouldn’t be shocked if he won the election. In fact he’s probably the favorite at this point.

Name somebody who can beat him. Don't say Al Pollock, he’s already out of money, and he totally drove the bus over the Tamarac cops. I had high hopes for Al before that stunt. But not anymore.

Temporary’s affiliation with the Governor, after the Peterson arrest was a deal breaker. After twenty years of voting Republican, Desantis did what no other Republican has been able to do. I am officially changing to an independent. He wants to act like a dictator, it’s our responsibility to vote him out. And vote this bad actor out, we will.
    Win what election? Israel is not running. Last I checked, criminals can't run for sheriff. That's counterproductive and oxymoronic, sort of like you.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast