Raises
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raises

Unregistered

Raises

Are you guys going to see a raise anytime soon? I heard HCSO is about to get another raise. Just curious your guys thoughts on this.

Unregistered
    Yes in August 3%

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes in August 3%
    3% raise is plenty for what we do, easy work load. Especially in north county and the beaches.

Unregistered
    3% raise is plenty for what we do, easy work load. Especially in north county and the beaches.
    Do you guys have good off duty work?

Unregistered
    Do you guys have good off duty work?
    Plenty if you want it.

Unregistered
    Hey douche post your real name so we can check your stats out and see if you earn your money.

Unregistered
    Hey douche post your real name so we can check your stats out and see if you earn your money.
    My stats are good enough for my supervisors, that's all that matters. Do your time rookie and you will end up where I am someday.

Unregistered
    My stats are good enough for my supervisors, that's all that matters. Do your time rookie and you will end up where I am someday.
    Hahaha I’m sure if I end up like you it is either because I’ve been passed over for a promotion or I’ve been on nights for my entire career.

Unregistered
    Hahaha I’m sure if I end up like you it is either because I’ve been passed over for a promotion or I’ve been on nights for my entire career.
    Nice try but I am happy where I am with a low level of activity and the 10% shift differential. If you want promotions knock yourself out champ.

Unregistered
    Dumbasses, there are no promotions. Midnights is where you make your money. If you go to specialized unit, you giving up 10 percent, holiday pay and overtime. Plus in patrol you only work 15 days a month and if you take vacation it is less. A captain’s pay and a topped out deputy pay is only about 10000 dollar difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast