Final Message From The Original Raja Yuca Poster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Final Message From The Original Raja Yuca Poster

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is I the one who started the Raja Yuca phenomenon so many years ago. Let it be known hence fourth I shall no longer be posting any references to Raja Yuca or Jesse’s dastardly deeds on that fateful night which have intertwined our lives for so long. As all great periods in time this one two had to come to an end eventually. As of late I have noticed there are no worthy bites to the Raja Yuca posts anymore so I have redirected my focus to the BSO Leo Affairs which is on fire right now for my entertainment. You may now resume posting as a normal Leo Affairs page without interruption. In my departing I leave you with this small bit of closure as to my identity, I am neither current nor former HPD but I did patrol your streets, who am I???

Godspeed Hialeah I leave you with one last
    Raaaaaaajjaaaaaaa Yuuuuccaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    Hey dufus. Make sure you put my garbage can back where it came from after you empty it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is I the one who started the Raja Yuca phenomenon so many years ago. Let it be known hence fourth I shall no longer be posting any references to Raja Yuca or Jesse’s dastardly deeds on that fateful night which have intertwined our lives for so long. As all great periods in time this one two had to come to an end eventually. As of late I have noticed there are no worthy bites to the Raja Yuca posts anymore so I have redirected my focus to the BSO Leo Affairs which is on fire right now for my entertainment. You may now resume posting as a normal Leo Affairs page without interruption. In my departing I leave you with this small bit of closure as to my identity, I am neither current nor former HPD but I did patrol your streets, who am I???

Godspeed Hialeah I leave you with one last
    Raaaaaaajjaaaaaaa Yuuuuccaaaaaa!!!
    Georgie........it's you!!!!!!

Unregistered
    He patroled our streets? I knew it!
    I've said before that the only job he was qualified for was to patrol the streets in the Sedanos pickup truck gathering stray shopping carts.