Officer took $3,500 in Ultra tickets tell me that ain’t true

Unregistered

Officer took $3,500 in Ultra tickets tell me that ain’t true

FBI’s targeting of a fourth officer, Schonton Harris, the ringleader accused of recruiting the other two officers into the protection racket. Harris, who pleaded guilty and was recently sentenced to 15 1/2 years in prison, became the main target after the police internal affairs unit received a complaint that she detained an Ultra Music concertgoer and pocketed $3,500 last year.

I guess she wasn’t part of the family and friend program with IA

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...231388773.html

Unregistered
    Key word here on the two blue, "knowing spectators". Remember that.

Unregistered
    Crooked azz pigz

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Key word here on the two blue, "knowing spectators". Remember that.
    That didn’t mean sh.t on lugo case.

Unregistered
    Who reported her

Unregistered
    FBI’s targeting of a fourth officer, Schonton Harris, the ringleader accused of recruiting the other two officers into the protection racket. Harris, who pleaded guilty and was recently sentenced to 15 1/2 years in prison, became the main target after the police internal affairs unit received a complaint that she detained an Ultra Music concertgoer and pocketed $3,500 last year.

I guess she wasn’t part of the family and friend program with IA

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...231388773.html
    But what happen to all the tickets she took? Who did she give the stolen tickets to do resale them?
    I bet IA got mad that they didn’t get their fair cut.

These people are a organized mob. I hope she already started talking to the feds about the corruption she knows.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    If you had $3,500 worth of stolen ultra tickets 🎫 what do you think she did with them ? Why are people surprised? This been going on for years but not only at ultra but especially at the arena.

Unregistered
    If you had $3,500 worth of stolen ultra tickets 🎫 what do you think she did with them ? Why are people surprised? This been going on for years but not only at ultra but especially at the arena.
    Call 1-800- Ralphy mia