Anyone know How Peterson Is Doing??? - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered

can only post pics but...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He started his career as a jailer. Scared of the inmates and totally useless. He was one of those deputies that used jailing as a way to "get his foot in the door." It was no surprise when I heard that it was him who was the "star" of the MSD shooting.

Unregistered
    One of the funniest threads ever. Peterson sightings all over the place.
    OMG. YES
    Is he at Scott Israel's hearing, Impeach 45 protest, Trump's rally, or one of the democrat's "rallies"?

Unregistered
    We need to start getting Peterson sighting meme out on the internet...This will be as good as the white lady who called police on a black BBQ

Unregistered
    Has anyone spoken to Peterson to see how he is doing??? The guy looked really bad at his bond hearing I’m actually starting to worry he might try to off himself.
    Peterson was at Scott Israel's hearing. He was spotted in the courtroom today. He sat in the back and was feeding Senator Lauren Book raisins.

Unregistered
    Peterson has been asked to make an appearance on the Howard Stern show. He looks forward to talking with Bababooey's monkey nuts.

Unregistered
    Peterson is angry because they took his passport. He planned on spending his retirement in Costa Rica staying at the Del Rey and fishing.

Unregistered

Question how'd this one get missed...

Was at an intersection in beautiful Lauderdale Lakes when this gorgeous custom Harley motorcycle pulled up next to me. Thank God my windows are tinted because I've never seen so much chrome and customer paint. The rider had a beard about two weeks old and a brand new tattoo that read "Going In," written in Chinese letters across his neck. Looking closer, I noticed a teardrop tattoo on his familiar face. Just before the light turned green, he looked my way, and turned down the Quiet Riot song he was listening to loudly on the bikes stereo. I then realized yes, it was Peterson and he was looking relaxed and oh so cool. He quickly sped off at the green light leaving me in the dust. Those screaming eagle pipes were loud as hell. As I continued to the PSB I thought, "man, what a cool crazy cat he is." And then I thought, "I wonder if Polan can get me one of those beautiful iron horses?"

Unregistered
    That is absolutley a home run. You missed your calling. What detail. You even have Peterson's favorite Quiet Riot song in there. Love it!! Be safe

Unregistered
    Even have the tattoo and the tear drop!!! Phenomenal!!!!!

Unregistered
    This is the same loser posting pictures and responding to his posts so it looks like people actually like this stupidity

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast