Anyone know How Peterson Is Doing??? - Page 6
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    He moved to Idaho and became a potato farmer.

Unregistered
    I'm a cop. I know donuts. What kind of donuts dis he eat? Mixed or just glazed. It's a turning point. We all know.

Unregistered
    He was seen today competing in a jet ski race at Markham Park. Peterson is such a good guy that he gave the other racers a 40 minute head start.

Unregistered
    Just relaxing today, well to be honest I relax everyday. Retirement...incredible...love the beach.

Unregistered

Talk about a "stonewall" parade! Congrats Scot!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I saw him at the new Dunkin Donuts grand opening in Murphy N.C. A few weeks ago. He ate 20 donuts in a row during a grand opening contest. Everyone was cheering him on. Incredible community support and a parade afterward.

Unregistered
    Hahahahaha priceless keep them rolling

Unregistered
    Was at an intersection in beautiful Lauderdale Lakes when this gorgeous custom Harley motorcycle pulled up next to me. Thank God my windows are tinted because I've never seen so much chrome and customer paint. The rider had a beard about two weeks old and a brand new tattoo that read "Going In," written in Chinese letters across his neck. Looking closer, I noticed a teardrop tattoo on his familiar face. Just before the light turned green, he looked my way, and turned down the Quiet Riot song he was listening to loudly on the bikes stereo. I then realized yes, it was Peterson and he was looking relaxed and oh so cool. He quickly sped off at the green light leaving me in the dust. Those screaming eagle pipes were loud as hell. As I continued to the PSB I thought, "man, what a cool crazy cat he is." And then I thought, "I wonder if Polan can get me one of those beautiful iron horses?"

Unregistered
    I'm a cop. I know donuts. What kind of donuts dis he eat? Mixed or just glazed. It's a turning point. We all know.

Unregistered
    Hahahahaha priceless keep them rolling
    Awesome photo...

Unregistered
    Awesome. Seriously though, there's no dought he will end up with a book deal somewhere.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast