Anyone know How Peterson Is Doing??? - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what’s he supposed to do, in your expert opinion? Cry himself to sleep every night? This was a terrible, terrible tragedy and that will never change, but to blame Deputy Peterson for everything that went wrong? That is just ignorant. None of you “ experts” were there. None of you “experts” heard what Peterson heard, saw what Peterson saw, yet you are quick to blame Peterson for “cowardice “. 17 people died on his watch, people that he knew. I can’t imagine the nightmares Peterson went through before this bs arrest.

I support Scot Peterson, I know him and have worked with him. He is not, nor has he ever been a coward. There is only one person to blame for this tragedy...the shooter.
    It’s displaced aggression, they need someone to blame.

Unregistered
    Just saw him at Lowe's In Murphy. He was buying a wooden porch swing. The kind you put on your front porch. He looks happy and was buying flowers too.

Unregistered
    I saw him at Chisel Chest Pizza & Subs. He was ordering a large stromboli.

Unregistered
    I saw him at Chisel Chest Pizza & Subs. He was ordering a large stromboli.
    A large Stromboli is what Peterson is going to get up his keyster when the citizens of this county send him to prison

Unregistered
    Just saw him at Lowe's In Murphy. He was buying a wooden porch swing. The kind you put on your front porch. He looks happy and was buying flowers too.
    Ran into him at Home Depot buying some Homer Buckets must have been for the flower’s ??

Unregistered
    That’s going to be a lot of man to love in prison. The brothas’ are going to have fun with him.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112