Anyone know How Peterson Is Doing??? - Page 7
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Peterson is the man. Lol Glad to see that hes not letting any moss grow under his feet. Or something like that...

Unregistered
    How the hell do you guys post pics on this site??? I have pure gold waiting to be sent your way

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How the hell do you guys post pics on this site??? I have pure gold waiting to be sent your way
    I haven't figured it out either bud. Hope the ones who know how let you know. Can't wait to see it! Words are funny but the pictures are priceless.

Unregistered

Peterson's earlier years with BSO

Long retired LEO from Miami-Dade here now living in central FL after living in Broward for several decades. A question that's been on my mind a bit since a week or two following the tragedy at MSD in Parkland is where did Scot Peterson work in BSO prior to all those years as an SRO ? Do any of you older active deps or retired guys remember him at all from working as just one of the road grunts. Was he any kind of a decent street cop out there in the past beating the bushes for bad guys or was he the type who basically just handled his radio calls and wrote reports. I think we all knew some of the latter types over the years; pleasant enough guys to work around for sure but seldom seen during the heavy action like car chases, foot pursuits, shootings, fights etc. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Long retired LEO from Miami-Dade here now living in central FL after living in Broward for several decades. A question that's been on my mind a bit since a week or two following the tragedy at MSD in Parkland is where did Scot Peterson work in BSO prior to all those years as an SRO ? Do any of you older active deps or retired guys remember him at all from working as just one of the road grunts. Was he any kind of a decent street cop out there in the past beating the bushes for bad guys or was he the type who basically just handled his radio calls and wrote reports. I think we all knew some of the latter types over the years; pleasant enough guys to work around for sure but seldom seen during the heavy action like car chases, foot pursuits, shootings, fights etc. Thanks.
    Before the crazies start posting. I just want to say good for you surviving and retiring after all those years. As you can tell by reading, police work at BSO probably wouldnt resemble anything you remember seeing when you lived here. You made a great decision to move. This place is like an empty burned out hulk. Other agencies still rock. But not us. Not that you asked for that. But I guess it's a cheap preemptive apology for what you read here. Remember, many posters are not LEO's. Hope someone can answer your question. I'd like to know as well. Take care.

Unregistered
    cut, paste link with img code like html
    we're waiting with bated breath!

Unregistered
    He moved to Idaho and became a potato farmer.

Unregistered
    Dude that's priceless!!!! The look on his face with the hat!! I think I pissed myself I laughed so hard.

Unregistered
    One of the funniest threads ever. Peterson sightings all over the place.

Unregistered
    He started his career as a jailer. Scared of the inmates and totally useless. He was one of those deputies that used jailing as a way to "get his foot in the door." It was no surprise when I heard that it was him who was the "star" of the MSD shooting.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast